Universal Premium Hitch Mounted Bike Rack by CURT®. Fits 2" Receivers. CURT bike racks are designed to attach to your vehicle's receiver hitch, in a variety of styles to carry bikes. Many have adjustable hold-downs and convenient tilt away features. Add convenience and safety with CURT's bike rack accessories.
- Number of Bikes: 3 / 4 / 5
- Max Load: 135 LB / 180 LB / 225 LB
- Receiver Tube Size: 2"
- Tilt: Yes
- Weight: 35 / 41 / 43
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat
- Color: Black
- Securely holds up to 3 / 4 or 5 bikes with a max capacity of 180 lbs.
- Tapered arms accommodate multiple bike sizes, including kids' bikes
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Threaded anti-wobble shank helps prevent bikes from swaying during travel
- Built-in reflectors for added safety
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs. CURT premium bike racks come with an anti-wobble shank for better bike security, foldable arms for a compact design and a tilt-away feature for easy rear vehicle access. One feature that sets the premium bike rack apart from others is its tapered arm design. CURT premium bike racks are very accommodating to different types of bikes, having tapered arms to fit a range of bike sizes. This makes them an especially attractive option for families with younger children. All CURT premium bike rack comes with a durable powder coat finish, built-in reflectors and non-scratch rubber cradles. This model features a maximum load limit of 225 lbs. and is able to hold up to five bikes at a time.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".