Class 2 Round Exposed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Standard Ball Mount Insert (123183) by CURT®. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 3500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 350 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 1-1/4". These receiver hitches are custom designed specifically for your vehicle and are perfect for those who need to transfer heavier trailers or loads. Robotic welding improves fit and maximizes strength, while durable, gloss powder coat finish provides excellent corrosion resistance. The receiver hitch has a fixed ball mount that is ready for towing. The hitches are 100% made in the USA and designed for both stylish appearance and unmatched functionality.
- No drilling required
- Install Time is 30 minutes
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacture's recommended towing capacity
- Trailer ball sold separately
- Includes ball mount #45016, installation hardware, pin and clip
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Constructed with a sleek, round-tube main body
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" ball mount features a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Old-style ball mount can be flipped to provide drop or rise
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Receiver Tube Size: 1 1/4"
- Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 3500 LB
- Tongue Weight(TW): 350 LB
- Weight: 46lbs
If your vehicle already has a factory-mounted hitch receiver, it may not be rated to tow the trailer you’d like to. Bearing in mind the Gross Trailer Weight: (GTW) rating of your vehicle, you may wish to upgrade the OEM receiver with the one of higher capacity. Choose between a "hidden" receiver that lurks right under the bumper and a hitch receiver that sets lower to the ground.
Curt Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".