Class 2 Exposed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Euro Insert (122911) by CURT®. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 3500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 350 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 1-1/4". This trailer hitch is constructed with quality American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and coated with a liquid Bonderite® coating and a high-gloss black powder coat to provide long-lasting corrosion, chip, and UV resistance. It features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and is available with a square tube or round tube frame. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes Euro Mount #45571, installation hardware, pin and clip
- No drilling required
- Install Time is 30 minutes
- Tongue Weight(TW): 200 LB
- Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 2000 LB
- Receiver Tube Size: 1-1/4"
- Weight: 27.35lbs
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Euro Mount installs with no tools or torque specifications required
- Chrome-plated trailer ball fits 1 7/8" couplers
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Receiver hitch made in USA
This CURT class 2 trailer hitch with ball mount is made for light-duty towing, having a gross trailer weight capacity up to 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. This makes it an excellent choice for most smaller size trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, small boat trailers, popup campers and some recreational vehicle trailers. It is also perfect for adding cargo space with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). CURT class 2 trailer hitches are generally used on full-size cars, crossover SUVs, compact SUVs, minivans and even some smaller pickup trucks. This particular hitch and ball mount combination is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Terrain, Pontiac Torrent or Saturn Vue. It features a square tube frame and comes with a hitch pin and clip and all hardware necessary for a complete installation. This class 2 hitch kit also comes with a Euro Mount ball mount, with a 1 7/8" diameter ball, to be a complete towing package. CURT class 2 hitches are made with innovative engineering that takes shape in quality materials. Our engineers work with real vehicles and advanced programs to design each hitch to succeed. CURT trailer hitches are constructed with American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and our skilled fabricators, welders and technicians. We coat each hitch in a liquid Bonderite coating that provides long-lasting corrosion, chip and UV resistance, and then finish them in a high-gloss black powder coat. Our quality processes and construction give us the confidence to include a limited lifetime warranty and a one-year finish warranty on all of our class 2 hitches. Best of all, we are proud to say that every CURT hitch is manufactured in the USA.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".