Universal Class 2 Durable Black Powder Coat Euro Ball Mount with 1-7/8" Trailer Ball for 1-1/4" Receivers (45561) by CURT®. 3500 lbs GTW / 350 lbs TW, 9-3/4" Length, 3-1/8" Rise. Choose from CARiD’s extensive lineup, including mounts with permanently-attached balls like the modern Euro Mount design and the heavy duty Fusion style. All are robotically welded and mechanically descaled to provide clean, strong weld lines and professional finish.
- Installs easily with no tools or torque specifications required
- Engineered with a sleek, modern look, similar to popular European designs
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Shank protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Hardened pin-mounted trailer ball accepts a 1 7/8" coupler
- Fits trailer hitches with a 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" receiver tube opening
- 5 1/8" ball height for precise trailer leveling
- Trailer ball features a polished chrome-plated finish
- Covered by one or more patents
- Gross Trailer Weight 3,500 LB
- Tongue Weight(TW) 350 LB
- Length 9 3/4"
- Weight 5.7
- Ball Height 5 1/8"
The Ball mount is a critical part of any trailer hitch installation. The primary consideration is that the mount be strong enough to handle the trailer without failing or bending. It also needs to fit the hitch receiver and the mounting shank on the hitch ball. The ball mount is also your best opportunity to make the hitch ball the correct height to level your trailer. So start your search for the mount with the maximum weight your vehicle is rated to tow and the correct receiver size, 1-1/4", 2" or 2 -1/2". Then choose a ball of the correct weight rating and shank diameter. Only now can you start looking for a ball mount of the correct drop or rise. If you’ll be towing a variety of trailers, your best bet might be an adjustable ball mount so you can set the drop correctly without having to have a variety of mounts on board.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".