Brake Control Harness with Quick Plug (51352) by CURT®. Package type: Bulk. Wiring adapter to connect OEM brake controller wiring on vehicle to electric brake controller. 2' wire, protective sleeve.
- Install Time is 5 minutes
- Location: Underneath dash, in junction box left of steering column
- Allows any CURT brake control to be plugged into OEM socket
- Quick plug harness installs in less than ten minutes
- Wire colors match standard brake control harnesses
- Includes 24" of 12 gauge wire for flexible installation
- Slit-loom sleeve keeps wires contained and protected
- Made in USA
- Weight: 0.2lbs
- Product: Brake Control Adapter Harness
Use this connector to attach your brake controller to the vehicle’s brake wiring harness under the dash. Mount the brake controller under the dash. Connect the four wires to the brake controller: one for power, one for ground, one for the brake signal from the vehicle, and one for the output of the controller to the trailer with butt crimp connectors (not included) Plug the harness into the vehicle harness under the left-hand dashboard, and your trailer brake controller is connected.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".