Universal Gloss Black Powdercoated Adjustable Heavy Duty Coupler by CURT®. Fits 2-5/16" Ball. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier around the campsite or while traveling with CURT accessories.
- Compatible with CURT channels #48610 and #48650
- Secured by a dual-bolt mounting system
- Channel-mount allows for easy height adjustment
- Easy-lock latching system with included safety pin for optimum security
- Safety pin hole can also accept a coupler lock
- Constructed from heavy-duty cast steel
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Backed by a three-year limited warranty
- Gross Trailer Weight 15,000 LB
- Tongue Weight(TW) 2,250 LB
- Ball Diameter 2 5/16"
- Finish Black
- Weight 14
CURT manufacturing is one of the premier trailer hitch and towing accessories suppliers in the industry. It produces everything you may need: hitch pins to hold the ball mount to the receiver, clips to hold in the pins, safety chains, tongue jacks, sway controls, equalizing hitches, tail light conversion controllers, tongue jacks, wheel chocks, the list goes on. Towing a trailer isn’t like driving car; the extra weight means you have to be prepared for many contingencies. CURT makes products that are calculated to make it easier to hook up your trailer, make it tow more easily and more safely, and keep you at ease while doing so.
CURT Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".