Mini Parking Sensor by Curb-Alert®. This smart device is designed to protect your vehicle's front end from potential hazards that can damage your bumper or chin spoiler. Installation with household tools will take 45-90 minutes depending on vehicle type. Curb Alert includes: curb alert control module, front sensor, beeper/volume control, instructions, warranty card, mounting hardware, user manual.
- Warns with an audible alarm before striking a curb that could damage your front bumper and/or spoiler
- Prevents embarrassing parking lot moments and sounds when your bumper or front spoiler hits the curb
- Sensor can mount in a discrete manner in the front end and does not require any drilling
- Advanced infra-red triangulation technology and specialized software embedded for reliable operation
- Warning distance is adjustable from 8 to 28 inches (bumper to curb)
- Automatic power-up on vehicle ignition; no battery drain
- Alert sound volume can be set to High, Low, or Mute inside vehicle
- Installation kit includes installation procedures, all wiring, wire ties, sensor calibration procedures, fuse box tap/ground connections, and user guide
- Easy to install
- Warranted for 1 year
With Curb Alert you'll no longer have to worry about damaging your vehicle's front bumper when pulling up to or leaving a curb. Using Infrared LED technology, Curb Alert will reliably detect when you are getting too close to a curb and warn you with a short series of audible beeps, preventing expensive damage to your vehicle. It will also warn you of a steep driveway. With this device, you'll park quickly and easily without worrying about unattractive scratches and damage to bumper, metal bracket, or air dam. Moreover, Curb Alert gives effective protection to body kits, spoilers, and lowered vehicles. These annoying moments when your bumper or spoiler hits a curb will sink into oblivion! The device is mounted to the underside of the front bumper with no drilling required. Being installed on the bottom of your bumper, Curb Alert is virtually invisible. A waterproof housing will allow for long-term durability.
Curb-Alert revolves around developing and manufacturing electronic warning systems with the purpose to make your driving more comfortable and secure. By using specialized software, modern tooling equipment, and a patented infra-red triangulation technology, the company spares no effort to be at the forefront of the industry. With the aim to keep pace with growing demands of the aftermarket, Curb-Alert offers innovative gadgets that are still unique to the market. Curb-Alert carries out rigorous checks in order to make sure that its products meet high standards of quality. The electronic add-ons by Curb-Alert are tested and recommended by MotorWeek, television's most respected automotive series.