Universal Zippered Small Gray Tote Bag (ZTOTE2GY) by Covercraft®. For single-layered fabric covers (22" L x 10" W x 11" H). Manufactured from the same non-woven polypropylene and polyethylene thermoplastic polymer fibers that Covercraft builds their premiere car covers with, this bag is lightweight, hard to tear, flexible, and resistant to oil based contaminants. Available in your choice of sizes and colors with a zipper and two carrying handles.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Choose small size tote bag for single-layered fabric car covers with minimal thickness and total bulk
- Choose large size tote bag for multiple-layered fabric car covers with greater thickness and bulk
- Allows car cover to be stored neatly and cleanly when not in use
- Keeps any dirt and debris on the outside of your car cover contained
- Features two attached carrying handles
- Zipper keeps contents of bag isolated and private
- Constructed from the same non-woven polypropylene and polyethylene thermoplastic polymer fibers used to make Covercraft car covers
- Lightweight fabric is extremely durable, flexible, and resistant to oil based contaminants
- Machine washable
- Manufactured in the United States
- All sales are final for this product and it is Non-returnable
Keep the inside of your well-cared for car or truck clean and free from dirt that may be on the outside of your car cover with Covercraft’s Tote Bag. When it comes to high strength, low weight, and durability, few fabrics approach the well-rounded abilities of the polymer fibers Covercraft builds its durable car covers out of. That’s why this tote bag is crafted from the same durable, washable material. If you’ve got a thinner single-layer car cover which takes up less room when folded, choose the Small Tote Bag. For multi-layer car covers which are bulkier, the Large Tote Bag gives you the room you need. See the product options field for available colors in each size. Whichever size you select, advanced fabric curing gives each one high tensile strength to resist tears and fraying from sharp objects carried within.
Porous construction of the Tote Bag ensures any water moisture that’s on your car cover when you pack it in your tote will escape through the bag – avoiding smelly mildew buildup. And, like all Covercraft car covers, the tote bag material is resistant to water, dust, and other messes that may spill on it. The benefit to you ultimately is that when you aren’t using it to carry your car cover, the bag can be used to carry other objects that are heavy or shaped irregularly. Covercraft builds all Tote Bags in the United States and backs them with a 4-year warranty against failure resulting from manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.