Custom Interior Car Cover by Covercraft®. Covercraft offers covers that shield a convertible’s windshield, dash, carpeting, and seats from the ravages of the elements when the vehicle is parked with the top down. Choose covers designed to optimize protection from UV rays, all-weather dirt and grime, or basic value-priced covers. All offer high breathability and secure to your vehicle easily with wheel well straps and a theft-deterrent tab which locks inside vehicle trunk.
- Protects convertible interior when the top is down from damaging UV rays, airborne pollutants and droppings from trees and birds
- Secures to your vehicle with wheel well straps and a theft-deterrent tab which locks inside vehicle trunk
- Installation requires all side windows to be fully lowered
- Sized for a custom fit on your exact make and model
- Porous construction allows moisture and heat to escape out
- For the highest levels of intense UV sun protection, see the Sunbrella, Ultra’tect, and Weathershield covers
- For heavier-duty all-weather protection, see Weathershield, Noah, and Evolution covers
- For a cover with the softest touch against vehicle surfaces, see the Tan Flannel cover
- For lighter weight, lower cost covers, see the Block-It 200 and Polycotton covers
- Manufactured in the United States
When you want to park your convertible but don’t feel like putting the top up, the range of Interior Car Covers from Covercraft have you and your interior covered. Each one stretches over your windshield to fully cover your vehicle’s interior and protect it from falling debris, dew, and UV damage. The interior cover will fit without excessive looseness or slop because it is custom tailored to the exact size and shape of your vehicle. Slipping it on takes only seconds after securing fasteners to both front wheel wells and a tab inside the trunk, which makes the cover difficult to remove once the trunklid is closed.
Covercraft’s Interior Covers compact overall size makes them easy to stow and carry, and they are all fully washable thanks to compact size and high-tech construction. When your convertible’s interior is covered regularly, dashboard materials remain soft without fracturing, leather doesn’t dry out, and wood trim does not crack in multiple places due to heat expansion and contraction. And because interior covers can be removed in a fraction of the time it takes most tops to fully retract, your car is clean and ready to go topless instantly. A wide range of interior cover fabric choices are available to suit all climates, needs, and budgets.
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.