Custom Cab Area Cover by Covercraft®. If your pickup has a bedliner, tonneau cover, cap, or commercial chassis box with a non-painted finish or irregular shape, Covercraft offers a range of covers that fit over your truck’s hood and cab, but leave the back of the truck exposed. Protect your cab’s paint and your interior from UV damage. Custom-shaped to your make and model’s cab with mirror side pockets, the bottom edging of this cover features additional elastic to maintain a snug fit. Choose outdoor cab covers designed to optimize protection from UV rays, all-weather dirt and grime, heat buildup and dings. Or choose indoor-only covers with high breathability and dust protection for every budget.
- Protects the paint on your pickup’s cab from damaging UV rays, tree sap, bird droppings, dust, dirt, and other airborne pollutants
- Prevents the interior of your pickup from fading, cracking, and looking old due to damaging UV rays
- Secures onto rear of cab area between the gap that exists between bed and cab
- Features pockets for both side mirrors that allow them to be moved to either folded or extended positions
- Useful for pickups with commercial boxes on the chassis that inhibit the use of a standard full-body pickup truck cover
- Allows you to load, unload, or work out of the back of your truck while your cab’s paint and interior remain cool and protected
- Smaller overall cover size allows compact storage and easy laundering in a standard size home washing machine
- For the highest levels of intense UV sun protection, see the Sunbrella, Ultra’tect, and Weathershield covers
- For heavier-duty all-weather protection, see Weathershield, Noah, and Evolution covers
- For lighter weight, lower cost outdoor covers, see the Block-It 380 and 200
- For an indoor cover with optimum dust protection, see the Dustop cover
- For an indoor cover with the softest touch against vehicle surfaces, see the Tan Flannel cover
- For a basic, indoor cover with best pricing, see the Polycotton cover
- Manufactured in the United States
If you use your truck for work, it’s hard to find time to clean and remove all the dirt, bird droppings, tree sap, and other contaminants that bond to your cab’s paint finish. Your pickup is an expensive investment, one that quickly becomes dingy, old-looking, and devalued when you are not paying attention. You may be able to keep your bedliner, tonneau cover, or commercial chassis box looking good with minimal maintenance scrubbing things twice a year with a stiff brush, but your cab’s paint is a different story. Maybe you’ve considered a traditional full-body pickup truck cover but can’t find one that will fit an irregularly-sized box or cap on the back. Or maybe you simply use the back of your bed too frequently when the truck is parked to remove a full-body cover and leave it blowing around on the ground.
Covercraft has studied the needs of their customers and offers a range of pickup cab-only covers, made from the same hi-tech materials as their regular full-vehicle covers. Whether you’re looking for maximum sun protection in intense sun areas, all-weather protection against 4 seasons of different elements, or indoor-only covers that block all dust from getting through, Covercraft has a wide selection of cab covers that mix some or all of these benefits together. You’ll find the cab covers are custom-fitted to your vehicle with mirror pockets right where they should be, and elastic edging to keep things snug. Now, you can access or work out of the back of your truck at any time while your cab’s paint finish remains clean and your interior stays cool. Because it’s not a full-body cover, its smaller overall size allows it to fold up smaller and occupy a reduced amount of space when not in use.
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.