Universal Seat Heater Kit by Covercraft®. Take the edge off of cold temperatures with seats that warm up before your vehicle’s heating system does. This is a set of two connected heating pads for two seatbacks and two seat cushions. Includes a wiring harness that plugs into any 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter, and separate on-off controls for each of the two heated seat pads. Straps and buckles secure the pads in place on top of any seat designed with an integrated or separate headrest. Also safe for use underneath/inside any Covercraft brand seat cover, or others made from breathable fabrics.
- Quickly provides comforting heat you’ll feel before your vehicle’s heating system warms up
- Designed for safe use with your vehicle’s 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter
- Set of two connected heating pads for two seatbacks and two seat cushions
- Separate on-off controls for each of the two heated seat pads
- Straps and buckles secure the pads in place on top of any seat designed with an integrated or separate headrest
- Safe for use underneath any Covercraft brand seat cover, or others made from breathable fabrics
- No permanent attachment - can be easily transferred from one vehicle to another
- Built with safety technology to ensure evenly-spread warmth with no potential for overheating
- All Covercraft seat covers feature an envelope type design which allows the seat heaters to be slipped inside them securely and neatly
- Manufactured in the United States
While engines in most vehicles take 5 to 10 minutes to reach temperatures sufficient to provide heat for the passenger cabin in winter, the Seat Heater Kit by Covercraft warms up two seats noticeably in just one minute. Warming the blood in your legs and back has shown to make the entire body feel significantly warmer much more quickly, and this self-adhering set of pads attaches easily to any seat to give you the secure feeling of a warm towel just out of the dryer. The Heated Seat is safe to use on top of any OEM factory seat material, and it’s also designed to work effectively underneath any of Covercraft’s seat covers as well as other seat covers manufactured from breathable fabrics.
Each of the two heated seat pads installs with straps that run from the top of the seatback over the head rest and wrap underneath the seats to connect by the base of the bottom seat cushion. A power cord for the heated pads plugs in to any nearby 12-volt power source to safely keep both of them heated for as long as you desire. Original factory heated seats feature pads that are built in the underside of the seat cover surface. These are an expensive option on new cars, and are equally costly to replace if they wear out or become shorted by spills. Covercraft lets you add this luxury car touch to your vehicle for a fraction of the price that manufacturers charge. Get a Seat Heater Kit and treat yourself and a passenger to a comfort you’ll never want to be without again. Install them on second- and third-row seats too - wherever there’s a power socket!
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.