- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This tire has a totally new type of 3-D groove. Its innovative tread technology optimizes braking performance on both wet and dry surfaces. Thanks to...Outstanding braking performance in both wet and dry conditionsExcellent resistance to aquaplaning$177.00 - $489.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACTCONTISPORTCONTACT Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This is the first tire launched in Continental's successful high performance tire range. Its asymmetric tread pattern gives superb cornering, precise...Offers superb cornering stability and precision steering responseProvides outstanding grip on wet surfaces to reduce hydroplaning$115.00 - $328.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2CONTISPORTCONTACT 2 Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. This tire has excellent braking and cornering safety, ultra-precise steering response and outstanding traction and grip on wet and dry surfaces. This...Excellent grip on wet and dry surfacesOutstanding road adherence$133.00 - $427.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT DWEXTREMECONTACT DW Tires by Continental®. Season: Summer. Type: Performance. Dynamic tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry and wet conditions with excellent tread life and comfort. Solid outer shoulder and chamfered...Outstanding wet handling and brakingEnhanced performance in dry conditions$135.00 - $365.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT DWSEXTREMECONTACT DWS Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Exceptional tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry, wet and snow conditions with superior tread life and comfort. Solid outer shoulder and...Outstanding wet handling and brakingImproved snow performance$134.00 - $313.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 Tires by Continental®. Season: All Season. Type: Performance. Exceptional tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry, wet and snow conditions with superior tread life and comfort. Solid outer shoulder...Outstanding wet handling and brakingImproved snow performance$134.00 - $345.00 (ea)
Continental Rubber AG was founded in Germany in 1871 and has grown to be one of largest manufacturer of tires for vehicles. Widely respected throughout the auto industry, Continentals are installed as original equipment by Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Volvo, General Motors, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Volkswagen, and Porsche on a range of models. Advanced technology along with thorough German engineering values make Continentals a premiere tire brand you can put on your car.
We offer a wide variety of Continental tire designs created for all driving needs, climates, and vehicle types. So if you demand high skid pad grip, maximum miles per gallon, ride comfort, or longevity from the tires you buy, you’ll find Continental has everything you need. Run-flat versions of most tire models are available as well. Even if you have to replace your mini spare tire donut, you’ll find the size you need here.
When the time comes to replace tires on your car, truck, or sport utility, it’s important the tire manufacturer you choose has the experience to ensure their products live up to the high-performance your vehicle was designed to provide. With over a century of experience engineering tires for high-speed German roads, Continental crafts tires that will maintain their integrity under the toughest of conditions. Company experience in production of electronic systems, plastics, and vehicle powertrain components has also led to state-of-the-art manufacturing advances that Conti tires benefit from also.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Continental tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 15 inches to 21 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.