- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORTCONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Thanks to the open outer shoulder, this tire provides good handling and braking properties even on easy terrain. The four deep and broad circumferential...$469.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT WINTERCONTICROSSCONTACT WINTER Winter / Performance Tires by Continental®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest...$440.00 - $463.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2CONTISPORTCONTACT 2 Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. This tire has excellent braking and cornering safety, ultra-precise steering response and outstanding traction and grip on wet and dry surfaces. This hugely successful...$463.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CROSSCONTACT LX20CROSSCONTACT LX20 All Season / Eco Tires by Continental®. This is the premium SUV, Crossover and Light Truck all season tire with excellent wet braking, long wear & enhanced fuel efficiency. Smooth Response Technology features...$248.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT DWSEXTREMECONTACT DWS All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Exceptional tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry, wet and snow conditions with superior tread life and comfort. Solid outer shoulder and chamfered...$251.00 - $310.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.