- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. This performance tire features unparalleled wet-braking capacity and year-round traction. It performs with outstanding handling, control and high-speed capability....Increased water evacuation and outstanding braking on wet surfacesEnhanced steering response by optimized shoulder lug stability$143.00 - $340.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 3CONTISPORTCONTACT 3 Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. One of the most crucial requirements of automotive tires fitted on high performance, sports cars is agile steering precision. This ensures your vehicle maintains good...Shorter stopping distances on dry and wet roadsExcellent protection against aquaplaning$122.00 - $456.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. With the launch of the ContiSportContact 5, Continental has developed a tire which is equally suitable for sporty cars & SUVs with sporty driving characteristics. With...Shorter braking distances in all weather conditionsExcellent road grip and safety when cornering$262.00 - $531.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT DWS06EXTREMECONTACT DWS06 All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Exceptional tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry, wet and snow conditions with superior tread life and comfort. Solid outer shoulder and chamfered...Outstanding wet handling and brakingImproved snow performance$153.00 - $345.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMEWINTERCONTACTEXTREMEWINTERCONTACT Winter / Performance Tires by Continental®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$163.00 - $237.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® PURECONTACTPURECONTACT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Exceptional tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry, wet and snow conditions with superior tread life and comfort. Solid outer shoulder and chamfered tread...Outstanding wet handling and brakingImproved snow performance$142.00 - $242.00 (ea)
Continental Rubber AG was founded in Germany in 1871 and has grown to be one of largest manufacturer of tires for vehicles. Widely respected throughout the auto industry, Continentals are installed as original equipment by Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Volvo, General Motors, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Volkswagen, and Porsche on a range of models. Advanced technology along with thorough German engineering values make Continentals a premiere tire brand you can put on your car.
We offer a wide variety of Continental tire designs created for all driving needs, climates, and vehicle types. So if you demand high skid pad grip, maximum miles per gallon, ride comfort, or longevity from the tires you buy, you’ll find Continental has everything you need. Run-flat versions of most tire models are available as well. Even if you have to replace your mini spare tire donut, you’ll find the size you need here.
When the time comes to replace tires on your car, truck, or sport utility, it’s important the tire manufacturer you choose has the experience to ensure their products live up to the high-performance your vehicle was designed to provide. With over a century of experience engineering tires for high-speed German roads, Continental crafts tires that will maintain their integrity under the toughest of conditions. Company experience in production of electronic systems, plastics, and vehicle powertrain components has also led to state-of-the-art manufacturing advances that Conti tires benefit from also.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Continental tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 15 inches to 21 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.