- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORTCONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Thanks to the open outer shoulder, this tire provides good handling and braking properties even on easy terrain. The four deep and broad circumferential...$361.00 - $531.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT UHPCONTICROSSCONTACT UHP Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. The bionic contour of the tire narrows the tire when moving and widens it when braking. This reduces the braking distance and ensures higher cornering stability. The...$407.00 - $465.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT WINTERCONTICROSSCONTACT WINTER Winter / Performance Tires by Continental®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest...$431.00 - $463.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 2CONTISPORTCONTACT 2 Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. This tire has excellent braking and cornering safety, ultra-precise steering response and outstanding traction and grip on wet and dry surfaces. This hugely successful...$448.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5 SSRCONTISPORTCONTACT 5 SSR Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. With the launch of the ContiSportContact 5 SSR, Continental has developed a tire which is equally suitable for sporty cars & SUVs with sporty driving...$420.00 - $585.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5PCONTISPORTCONTACT 5P Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. The latest innovation from the Continental experts. A high performance tire that offers maximum safety and driving pleasure for highly tuned cars. The...$400.00 - $516.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMECONTACT DWEXTREMECONTACT DW Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. Dynamic tire tuned for drivers seeking extreme grip in dry and wet conditions with excellent tread life and comfort. Solid outer shoulder and chamfered tread blocks...$324.00 - $371.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.