Citroen Performance Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
Performance parts are meant to add horsepower and push your vehicle to its maximum capability. From air intakes and suspension systems to racing seats and performance chips – we have it all and much more to make functional or aesthetic improvement to your Citroen. Some performance parts, like turbochargers, oil coolers, dual exhausts (if not factory-installed), will add functionality which simply didn't exist previously. Other performance upgrades focus largely on aesthetic considerations, so it's up to you to decide what's best for your Citroen.
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $44.52$44.52
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $175.08$175.08
- MagnaFlow® - Direct Fit California Pre-OBDII Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $261.43$261.43
- B&M® - Shifter CableStarting at: $29.79$29.79
- K&N® - 69 Series Typhoon Cold Air Intake KitStarting at: $256.99$256.99
- Flowmaster® - 50 Series Delta Flow™ MufflerStarting at: $101.99$101.99
- Lakewood® - Bellhousing Locator KitStarting at: $28.98$28.98
- K&N® - 57i Series Generation II Induction KitStarting at: $208.99$208.99
- Mishimoto® - Race Ready Radiator FittingStarting at: $37.50$37.50
I am pretty happy with this muffler set up. Admittedly, I cut them in half and I am using them on a motorcycle on either side of the bike, but I am very happy with the construction and I Love the sound killers. They work great. These pipes are definitely worth it.