Citroen Exhaust Tips
You have not fully optimized your Citroen for the road if you haven’t installed a custom exhaust system. This is because exhaust systems are the one upgrade that offers immense towing power and muscle without interfering with any of the car’s internal settings. You can install it without worrying about changing your engine settings or disrupting the flow of any other system within the car. Owning a custom exhaust system is as easy as browsing through CARiD shelves to find that perfect exhaust and placing an order for it. For the Dacia, there is pretty much everything you want in an exhaust. From complete exhaust systems to tailpipes, headers and tips. The special muffler delete pipe for the Dacia from MBRP is just what you need if you want to experience what running an exhaust without a muffler feels like. It replaces the muffler and is the perfect way to make your Dacia stand out during drag racing.
Installing the Dacia exhaust system is easy work. Simply hold everything into place using the bolts and clamps availed and you have a well-fitted exhaust system to take you through the years. In some cases, you may need to do a little drilling to make everything hold together firmly. But that’s about all the hard wok you’ll do to install the exhaust system. Each of the Dacia exhaust systems sold at CARiD comes with an installing annual to make the process as simple as possible. It’s an exhaust system that will last you years. In all the years that you own the Dacia, you’ll never need to buy another exhaust system since this will remain useful all these years.
Unbridled power and outrageous sound - that's what accompanies each exhaust system we store for you on our digital shelves. Manufactured from the premium materials using the latest technologies, they all are ready to complete the image of your vehicle and give you instant horsepower and torque gains. After an exhaust system is installed, your vehicle will roar like a lion and run like a cheetah. Have doubts? Read over 5 exhaust system reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and choose the product that will satisfy your needs.
- Borla® - Stainless Steel Single Square TipsStarting at: $56.33$56.33
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Dual Walled Intercooled TipStarting at: $65.32$65.32
- Flowmaster® - Stainless Steel Round Straight Cut Tip with Embossed LogoStarting at: $45.00$45.00
- RBP® - SS Tip with LogoStarting at: $73.50$73.50
- Weapon-R® - Exhaust TipStarting at: $51.00$51.00
- Onki® - Round Exhaust TipsStarting at: $40.31$40.31
- MagnaFlow® - Stainless Steel Double-Wall Round Rolled Edge Angle Cut Duall DTM TipStarting at: $93.00$93.00
- Spectre Performance® - Pipe PlugsStarting at: $7.99$7.99
- MBRP® - T304 Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Gibson® - Stainless Steel Rolled TipStarting at: $51.55$51.55
"I am pretty happy with this muffler set up. Admittedly, I cut them in half and I am using them on a motorcycle on either side of the bike, but I am very happy with the construction and I Love the sound killers. They work great. These pipes are definitely worth it."
"Looks and sounds amazing on my 01 Spyder GT. Sounds a lot better with an Injen cold air intake as well. Welded on within a half hour after stock was cut out. Great product great sound!"
"These pipes turned my 94 BMW 540i into a beast. If you want quality sound, these are your pipes. Money didn't matter to me but cheapest was best here. Thanks Carid.com"