If you own the Citroen C6, you know what a fast and comfortable vehicle means. This luxury French car was created to provide excellent driving experience. And when it comes to upgrading it, you should be very careful to buy only premium-quality parts. This is especially important when you are going to make a performance upgrade. This is why all the Citroen C6 air intakes that we have gathered on this webpage are produced by the leading makers of performance parts.
Custom air intakes are an excellent option for the drivers who want their ride to be a little more powerful and fast. The boost in power and throttle response is achieved by optimizing the process of filtering and delivering the air to an engine. An efficient air intake system is crucial for performance of a car, because an engine needs both fuel and oxygen for combustion. At the same time, this important upgrade is rather easy to make. This is amazing how you can enhance performance of your car without any serious modifications in the engine! If you like the idea as much as we do, select your Citroen C6 model year in the list above and choose an air intake system from our rich collection.
- AEM® Cold Air Intake SystemCold Air Intake System by AEM. To deliver cooler air to the engine, this air intake system places the air filter outside the engine compartment. Cooler air is denser than warm air and so contains more oxygen, which results in better...$136.99 - $474.99
- Weapon-R® Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemSecret Weapon Air Intake System by Weapon-R. The Secret Weapon Air Intake System uses patented technology to feed the engine 3 times as much air as other systems. As a result, engine performance is increased more than with any other...$169.15 - $378.25
- Spectre Performance® Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Spectre Performance. Give your engine a full dose of cool air when it needs it. Replace your restrictive air box and filter element with this polished aluminum tubing and lifetime cleanable low-restriction air filter.$50.24 - $509.99
- Spectre Performance® Air Filter Heat ShieldAir Filter Heat Shield by Spectre Performance. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are designed...$22.03 - $58.75
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro 5R Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro 5R.$46.95 - $116.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Pro Dry S Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Dry S.$49.95 - $98.95
- aFe® Magnum Flow Racing Pro Guard 7 Round Air FilterMagnum Flow Round Air Filter by aFe. Filter Series: Pro Guard 7.$83.95 - $116.95
- Spectre Performance® Intake Manifold Bolts KitIntake Manifold Bolts Kit by Spectre Performance. Dress up your existing intake manifold or ease installation of a new manifold with intake manifold bolts. They're made from rugged steel and plated for corrosion resistance, perfect...$4.68 - $14.94
- Airaid® PowerAid Throttle Body SpacerPowerAid Throttle Body Spacer by Airaid. The patented Helix Bore in the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer causes a spinning action of the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body. This turbulent airflow greatly...$91.70 - $162.90
- K&N® Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AB)Universal Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AB) by K&N. Replacement Filter # RC-5052. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Style: No Clamps Required. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Flange Inside...$129.99
- K&N® Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AL)Universal Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AL) by K&N. Replacement Filter # RC-5052. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Style: No Clamps Required. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Height: 4.875" (124...$205.99
- K&N® Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AR)Universal Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AR) by K&N. Replacement Filter # RC-5052. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Style: No Clamps Required. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Height: 4.875" (124...$209.99
- K&N® Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AS)Universal Apollo Flex Hose Flat Black Cold Air Intake System (RC-5052AS) by K&N. Replacement Filter # RC-5052. Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Clamp Style: No Clamps Required. Filter Material: Cotton Gauze. Height: 4.875" (124...$203.99
- AEM® Clutch Reservoir Mounting Kit (20-445)Universal Clutch Reservoir Mounting Kit (20-445) by AEM. Includes: 2 Bolt, 1 Bracket, 1 Washer. Length: 2.031" (52 mm). This mounting kit must be used when installing an AEM 22-445 or 22-446 Air Intake System on a Chevrolet...$36.99
- AEM® Air Temperature Sensor Retofit Kit (20-441)Universal Air Temperature Sensor Retofit Kit (20-441) by AEM. Includes: 1 Vacuum Tube, 1 Mounting Bracket, 2 Screws, 2 Washers. This mounting kit must be used when installing an AEM 22-441 Air Intake System on a 1995-98 Nissan...$24.85
Guides & Articles
- Performance Air Intake SystemsCan an Air Intake System also Increase My Fuel Economy?We all know that achieving better fuel economy while driving puts money back in your pocket and does the environment a favor. But for those who are actively interested in squeezing the most out of every drop of gas, getting more miles per gallon can actually become a sport - especially if a vehicle has a manual transmission that can be upshifted earlier and put into neutral during downhill grades or when coasting to a stop sign.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsThe Real Cost of Your Car’s Cheap Factory Air FilterIn today's world, saving money wherever possible has become essential. But it's important not to lose sight of the fact that, sometimes, a product that costs more up front will save you more money over time. In our business, we've seen far too many consumers judge products solely on the basis of their initial cost, completely neglecting any long-term economy and benefits. When it comes to automobiles, "performance" air filters are a perfect example of this.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsMy Car is Brand New | Why Should I Change My Air Intake System?Aftermarket air intake systems have become one of the most popular engine modifications available for late model cars and trucks. An easy question to ask is why are these so popular? After all, didn't engineers who work for your vehicle manufacturer spend years developing the best engine components available? Since power and fuel economy are major selling points these days, it's hard to imagine car companies not doing everything they can to maximize horsepower, miles per gallon, or both.
- Performance Air Intake SystemsWhat are the Different Types of Air Intake Systems?There are many types of aftermarket air intake systems that range from simple and inexpensive to elaborate. In the scope of this article, we'll examine the different types of air intakes, what they do, and look at a few specific product examples of each. But in short, performance air intake setups increase airflow into your engine - boosting combustion and creating more horsepower and torque that you can actually feel. Their relatively low cost and easy installation (bolt-on in most cases) keeps them in popular demand by car enthusiasts that own everything from 1.5-liter turbo motors to big block V8 engines.
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.