Universal Side View Mirror Adhesive Kit by CIPA®. Complete replacement kit to bond your rearview mirror to your windshield.
- Stable as an adhesive and a sealant in temperatures from -58 degrees fahrenheit to +302 degrees fahrenheit
- Easy to use - no mixing required - Instructions included
- Works with most wedge-mount mirrors both domestic and imported
- Bonds in minutes (cures at room temperature within 25 minutes to a tough, flexible rubber)
- Superior adhesion to a wide range of materials including glass and steel - Perfect for the application of standard rearview mirrors
Mounting pieces work with most wedge-mount rearview mirrors both domestic and imported. Wedge mount mirrors are generally standard on vehicles manufactured in the United States, regardless of vehicle make. However, there can be exceptions. Tip: Wedge-style mirrors must be removed by loosening a small screw or clip and pushing the mirror up toward the roof of the vehicle. Bracket and adhesive must set for 18 hours before attaching the mirror. Perfect for the application of standard rearview mirrors. Not recommended for Rearview mirrors weighing 1.5 pounds or more.
CIPA® is based in Port Huron, Michigan, a small suburb near Detroit, the heart and soul of the automotive industry. Most of CIPA's business is supplying OEMs with the best mirrors and accessories possible. The ability to swim (and survive) in the supplier shark pool means they have mastered the manufacturing and delivery of first-rate products. In turn that means that the OEM-replacement and unique aftermarket parts they sell are all of OEM quality.