- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V2$155.30 - $318.12
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- COKER® BFGoodrich Silvertown Radial 2 1/4 Inch Whitewall$248.09 - $263.80
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$176.51 - $357.64
- COOPER® COBRA RADIAL G/T$97.65 - $158.26
About Chrysler Voyager Tires
The Chrysler Voyager was sold outside America, primarily in Mexico and Europe. This model appeared on the U.S. market only in the period from 2001 to 2003 as a variant of the Plymouth Voyager. The new Grand Voyager launched in 2008 is one of the most popular models in the class. It was positioned as a luxury multi-purpose vehicle and considered to be great for family travels. Dear Voyager owners, browse CARiD.com and don't miss the chance for an amazing shopping.
We are here, since we want to help you pick out a reliable set of tires for your Voyager. For instance, SP Sport Maxx GT DSST Summer / Performance Tires by Dunlop® enable comfortable performance at highway speeds, while Pilot Alpin PA3 Winter / Eco Tires by Michelin® provide increased traction, and is a great solution for precision and power in winter driving. You can view many other options on our digital shelves. Just pin down the required tire size, type, and subtype. Don't hesitate and browse our virtual store. We know that new tires will bring confidence and safety to your driving.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.