Chrysler Trailer Hitches & Towing
- 100 Towing & Hitches
- 200 Towing & Hitches
- 300 Towing & Hitches
- 300M Towing & Hitches
- Aspen Towing & Hitches
- Cirrus Towing & Hitches
- Concorde Towing & Hitches
- Conquest Towing & Hitches
- Cordoba Towing & Hitches
- Crossfire Towing & Hitches
- Daytona Towing & Hitches
- Dynasty Towing & Hitches
- E-Class Towing & Hitches
- Eagle Talon Towing & Hitches
- Executive Towing & Hitches
- Fifth Avenue Towing & Hitches
- Imperial Towing & Hitches
- Laser Towing & Hitches
- Le Baron Towing & Hitches
- LHS Towing & Hitches
- Newport Towing & Hitches
- New Yorker Towing & Hitches
- Pacifica Towing & Hitches
- Prowler Towing & Hitches
- PT Cruiser Towing & Hitches
- Saratoga Towing & Hitches
- Sebring Towing & Hitches
- TC Towing & Hitches
- Town and Country Towing & Hitches
- Voyager Towing & Hitches
- Windsor Towing & Hitches
Whatever trailer type you have and whatever car make you own, you can be sure that CARiD.com is the place where top auto parts and accessories are gathered under one roof. Our team works to make your dreams come true and provide you with the products you need. It is a well-known fact that some accessories are made to vivify your vehicle, the other ones are made for practical purposes. Nowadays aftermarket manufacturers combine both features. For example, trailer hitches provide your vehicle with a unique look and give you an opportunity to tow any load you need.
Some hitches can be used for mounting bike racks. These hitches are weight-bearing and weight-distributing. If you are an owner of a Chrysler vehicle, you can choose any of these types. Every product offered to you on our website is made of premium materials by well-known companies such as CURT, Hidden Hitch, Draw-Tite, Cequent, and many others. Finally, you can add a sense of style to your vehicle with the help of custom-made hitch balls and other accessories showcased here. Browse our catalog of Chrysler trailer hitches to learn more about these car accessories.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$26.95from $21.56 - $287.28# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $163.49# 932
- CURT® Front Trailer HitchFront Trailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also...
$27.45from $21.96 - $244.11# 664
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $83.09# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $200.66# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$43.43from $34.74 - $251.86# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$43.43from $34.74 - $665.14# 930
- Westin® Trailer HitchesWestin's Receiver Hitches feature a round tube design, with some applications featuring a square tube design based on specific allowances or limitations. All feature a Westin quality textured black powder coat finish to match...
$111.60from $89.28 - $170.35# 5049
- AMI® Hitch CoverHitch Cover by AMI®. These hitch receiver covers aren’t cheap cast plastic or stamped sheet metal. They’re CNC-machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum.
$18.70from $14.96 - $56.64# 3752
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $109.90# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Brake Control Harness Bulk Quick PlugBrake Control Harness Bulk Quick Plug by CURT®. Wiring adapter to connect OEM brake controller wiring on vehicle to electric brake controller. 2' wire, protective sleeve.
$4.25from $3.40 - $162.00# 7152
- DefenderWorx® Hitch CoverBillet Hitch Cover is designed to hide that ugly hitch receiver when it is not in use. The cover is made of the highest quality T-6061 Billet Aluminum, and it is available in various colors and options. Sport your manufacturer's...
$50.89from $40.71 - $66.76# 1179
- # 1100815
- # 1541315
Seems like a good product, but wasn't as easy to install as was written. It claims you can install it in under 30 minutes. I think even if you had a garage with a hoist and a full arsenal of automotive tools, you're looking at 45-50 minutes. And since most people don't have those hoists or tools in their garage... Probably, better to have it professionally installed.
- Popular Trailer Hitches Part Numbers
- CURT® 55381 - T-Connector (with Adds 4-Flat to Factory Equipped 7-Way)
- CURT® 13364 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56150 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Powered Converter)
- CURT® 21400 - 1/2" Zinc Hitch Receiver Pin for 1-1/4" Receivers (With Clip)
- Tow Ready® 118381 - T-One Connector Assembly
- CURT® 56162 - 2 Wire T-Connector (with Powered)
- CURT® 13093 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56175 - 3-wire System to 2-wire System Tail Light Converter (3 Amp Turn/Brake, 7.5 Amp Taillight)
- Bolt Lock® 7018448 - 5/8" Trailer Hitch Pin Lock
- CURT® 55334 - 3 Wire T-Connector