Town and Country Hitch Covers
Big and powerful, the Chrysler Town and Country is highly favored by families. It is spacious with a large seating capacity and a large cargo room. Its ride quality is great and handling superb. The engine capacity is huge, producing an equally huge towing capacity. A trailer hitch from CARiD will open your car to so many possibilities. A trailer will fit all your camping gear as you go to your favorite campsite deep in the woods. You also have capacity to haul bigger stuff home from the stores. CARiD stocks different types of Chrysler Town and Country trailer hitches to suit the differing needs of its customers. If you are looking for a large trailer, then the 5th wheel or Gooseneck trailer hitches are your best bet. Gooseneck trailer hitches help to stabilize the vehicle by preventing trailer sway. Smaller trailers will need to use a weight distribution trailer hitch or a weight carrying trailer hitch.
In all cases, weight distribution is of great importance. You need to ensure the load is evenly distributed throughout. Insufficient tongue weight is the primary cause of trailer sway. Always use an equalization trailer hitch to ensure load weight is evenly distributed on the vehicle. Chrysler Town and Country trailer hitches are designed to fit to specific make and model. They are fully welded and do not require adjustments to fit onto your vehicle. They are also resistant to rust and corrosion. They are therefore usable under all weather conditions. The installation process is not difficult. All you need is a pair of the right tools and an instruction manual to have it up in less than half an hour. Furthermore, the manufacturers provide a limited warranty guaranteeing the quality of the product. You can relax and concentrate on your driving knowing that you have the best trailer hitch that money can buy.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 3 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - 4x4 Logo on Green Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $142.27$142.27
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $50.13$50.13
- Reese® - Class 3 Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $188.50$188.50
- Hidden Hitch® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.29$137.29
- Draw-Tite® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $137.29$137.29
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $144.36$144.36
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
"Nice looking and workable."
"This unit was just like one it came with when we bought it new in 2001. Easy to hook up and works fine, didnt have to drive all over town to get one."