Chrysler Throttle Bodies
- K&N® - Inline Fuel FilterStarting at: $5.80$5.80
- Crown® - Fuel FilterStarting at: $25.16$25.16
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst - OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystStarting at: $215.55$215.55
- AIRAID® - PowerAid™ Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $114.90$114.90
- MTS™ - Fuel Pump ElectricStarting at: $56.95$56.95
- aFe® - Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer Starting at: $115.00$115.00
- BBK® - Power-Plus Series™ Twin Throttle BodyStarting at: $429.97$429.97
- COMP Cams® - Push RodStarting at: $2.22$2.22
- AIRAID® - EconoAid™ Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $29.99$29.99
- Taylor Cable® - Throttle Body SpacerStarting at: $91.40$91.40
Posted by Joshua S.
"I was initially skeptical of the claims, but I bought one with hope. Was extremely easy to install (about 20 min). I drive a full size Chevy truck. If I keep my foot out of the throttle, on the highway, I see about a 3-mpg increase (not much in the city). When I put my foot in the throttle, there is a noticeable increase in power. Also, my idle has never been so smooth."
"After receiving the product from CARiD, I installed the system over 2 days. It was done in my spare time and took about 6 hours overall. I installed the returnless system, and it is working perfect so far. After installing the EFI system, the car started with no problems, and it continues to perform up to all expectations. The install was very easy, and the directions were awesome. I have called MSD tech support twice, and all my questions have been answered. I recommend MSD and CARiD also. The price was super. "
Posted by Brice E.
"The AIRAID throttle body spacer is unique-looking with a nice appearance, and the installation took about 15 minutes. I'm not a mechanic and did the installation myself. No issues thus far with my truck and check engine light. So far so good. I do see a change in performance, and I get a lot more torque."
Posted by Tan J.
"This is an easy affordable refill for the snow meth kit that I have on my 2011 Mustang GT. No need to worry about the mixture as it comes premixed ready to pour in."
Posted by John M.
"This is an extremely simple kit to add to your Mustang or other car for that matter. The performance gains are substantial when tuned for the extra octane. The cooler intake charge is a Must here in Texas as well; intercooler water temps dropped 40 degrees overall. The Stage 3 kit gives you infinite tunability as well, there is no better designed water/meth kit on the market today."