Chrysler Roof Cargo Boxes
- 200 Roof Cargo Boxes
- 300 Roof Cargo Boxes
- 300M Roof Cargo Boxes
- Aspen Roof Cargo Boxes
- Cirrus Roof Cargo Boxes
- Concorde Roof Cargo Boxes
- Crossfire Roof Cargo Boxes
- Eagle Talon Roof Cargo Boxes
- Le Baron Roof Cargo Boxes
- LHS Roof Cargo Boxes
- Pacifica Roof Cargo Boxes
- Prowler Roof Cargo Boxes
When you need some extra luggage space on your Chrysler, perhaps for a vacation, for moving, or just to give you move flexibility when it comes to carrying shopping and sports gear, CARiD should be your first stop for great Chrysler roof racks and cargo carriers at unbeatable prices. We have terrific Chrysler cargo carriers for all models, so whether you are taking your PT Cruiser on a family vacation, want to mount a surf board on your Pacifica, or need to use your Voyager to help you move house, CARiD can help! We have selected these great Chrysler products from terrific, trusted manufacturers like Thule, WeatherTech and Curt, giving Chrysler owners everywhere the extra versatility they need.
All of our Chrysler roof racks and cargo carriers are quick and easy to install on your car safely. They are also supported by full warranties from the manufacturers, meaning you can buy your new Chrysler cargo carrier with complete assurance. Order now at CARiD to take advantage of the best prices you'll find anywhere on these fantastic, high quality after market Chrysler products, as well as our fast shipping and excellent customer service. Shop the Chrysler range now!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 129 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Yakima® - WaveHog Surfboard RacksStarting at: $116.10$116.10
- SportRack® - J-Stacker Kayak CarrierStarting at: $93.60$93.60
- Thule® - Roll Model Kayak RackStarting at: $194.95$194.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Kayak and Canoe CarrierStarting at: $127.20$127.20
- Rola® - Roof Top Vortex Cargo BasketStarting at: $157.78$157.78
- Yakima® - ShowBoat Kayak LoaderStarting at: $179.10$179.10
- Thule® - Set-to-Go Kayak RackStarting at: $78.95$78.95
- Rhino-Rack® - Nautic Loading Kayak CarrierStarting at: $119.20$119.20
- SportRack® - Roof BasketStarting at: $23.04$23.04
- Rhino-Rack® - Sunseeker AwningStarting at: $23.20$23.20
"The product was very good quality, just wasn't what I needed. Be careful when buying a universal cargo box as this product did not fit the Thule cross bar system installed on a Mazda CX-9! Returned to CARiD which was an easy process. Thanks."
"Adequately priced, easy to install but needs better hook fastener design as it was lengthy and eventually tiresome to twist the fasteners into place due to the lack of grip in the design. The hook ends face up and may require cutting/sawing off the ends since they already puncture one of my bags."
"This cargo net is a great size for the price, and looks a lot better then yellow bungee cords holding you cargo in place. It's a must have!!! "
"Just returned from a 2000 mile trip from Denver to Vegas thru lots of national parks with the rack loaded most of the way... used a bungie net over the top. Never felt that anything wanted to hop/fall out. Tightened the wing nuts occasionally...wind noise isn't obtrusive...so far very happy with the product and the price..."
"Worked great, just what I needed."