- ACCELERA® 651$55.92
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $97.43
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $488.81
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Chrysler PT Cruiser Tires
The Chrysler PT Cruiser is a retro-inspired compact vehicle that was launched in 2000. Its standard engine is a 2.4-liter I4 that makes 150 horsepower. This model is rather entertaining to drive. It handles adequately, and its ride quality is smooth. In spite of the PT Cruiser's funny look, this model demands strong wheels and excellent tires for smooth performance. Don't miss the chance to buy first-class tires for your vehicle at CARiD.com.
The way you start, turn, and stop depends on the grip, which in its turn is directly connected with the state of the tires your vehicle has. Our extensive collection of tires includes tires of different sizes (15''-20''), types (all season/summer/winter), and subtypes (performance/track/eco) for your PT Cruiser. You can trust us, since we collaborate only with top tire brands, including Michelin, Yokohama, Bridgestone, Dunlop, and others. For instance, in our online store, you can purchase Pilot Sport Cup Summer / Track Tires by Michelin®, ATR Sport All Season / Eco Tires by Achilles®, Winter Slalom KSI Winter / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®, and many other products. And you will be surprised by our budget-friendly prices. So, don't waste your time, since you will definitely find your perfect tires here.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.