Chrysler created the PT Cruiser to present a stark contrast against its contemporary peers. Well it worked, and now drivers all over have picked up on this machine’s otherworldly profile. To add a little bit more spice to the equation, CARiD.com carries a full line of the classiest Chrysler PT Cruiser Grills on the planet! Coming to you from all of the top names in the business, your Chrysler PT Cruiser Grill can be relied on to not only offer a boost in elegance, but to go the distance as well. E&G Classics®, T-Rex, and Precision® are three of the premier names in our collection that produce the luxurious pieces which beckon to you. Every Chrysler PT Cruiser Grill we feature provides a perfect OEM fit and snappy installation that won’t give you any headaches. There is always a time to step it up. A custom grille shining triumphantly from the front never disappoints.
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- E&G Classics® "Z" Style Grille"Z" Style Grille by E&G Classics®. The "Z" Style adds more shine to your front than any other type of grille. The precision laser cut patterns in the “Z” Style grilles add a drama to your vehicle that no other grille design...Custom design for perfect fit to every applicationCustom design for perfect styling match to every application$58.00 - $679.00
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$46.50 - $656.90
- E&G Classics® Heavy Mesh GrilleHeavy Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$89.00 - $999.00
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- APG® Perimeter GrillePerimeter Grille by APG®. This grille is CNC machined from solid aluminum plate to ensure seamless fit. This perimeter grille is covered by limited lifetime warranty.$46.03 - $348.75
- E&G Classics® "Q" Style Grille"Q" Style Grille by E&G Classics®. The flat bars of the Q-Style grille add more shine to your front than any other type of grille. The smooth shape complements the aerodynamic lines of modern wind-tunnel designed cars. This is the...$77.00 - $362.00
- RI® Grille InsertGrille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille Insert will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your...Manufactured from high impact plasticCustom made for each application$43.75 - $458.15
- CCI® Chrome Grille OverlayGrille Overlay by CCI®. Enhance the style of the original OEM grille with CCI patented grille overlay. Vehicle-specific design ensures perfect fit. The snap-on grille is formed from ABS plastic with triple chrome plating for long...$66.38 - $179.10
- ProMaxx® Grille OverlayGrille Overlay by ProMaxx®. Restyle vehicles with snap-over, chrome, OEM look-alike grilles from ProMaxx.$59.40 - $190.25
- Bully® Chrome Plated GrilleChrome Plated Grille by Bully®. Bully grilles are attractive, stylish and really make your vehicle stand out. Machined from T-6 billet aluminum and polished to a mirror like finish to give your vehicle, truck and SUV a unique look.$76.29 - $296.67
- Replace® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by Replace® Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front...Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$3.80 - $858.46
- Sherman® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by Sherman®. A grille is the most eye-catching part of your vehicle's front end that also makes it unique and recognizable. If your old grille is damaged in a front end collision or looks unsightly due to chips...OEM quality at a reasonable priceDirect fit replacement$7.80 - $576.84
- K-Metal® Replacement GrilleReplacement Grille by K-Metal®. Like all the components at the front of your car or truck, the grille is vulnerable to airborne debris, which can wear the paint and chrome and cause cracks and other damage. And even a minor front...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$1.88 - $766.25
- E&G Classics® Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille Kit (1200-0104-06)Chrome Heavy Mesh Grille Kit by E&G Classics®. Includes: Main Grille and Bumper Grille. Grille Type: Main - Replacement; Lower - Overlay. Installation: Easy, up to 1.5 Hours. The complete kit includes main and bumper grille. This...Made in automotive grade stainless steelSuperior materials and workmanship$383.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Custom Grilles Reviews
2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser