Chrysler Pacifica Tires
The Chrysler Pacifica, launched in 2004, had only base and limited trim levels. The base model was rather well-equipped: it featured a 3.8-liter V6 engine with 210 horsepower and 240 pound-feet of torque. In 2007, a 4.0-liter V6 changed the 3.8-liter one in all the models. In its turn, the new engine delivered 255 hp and 265 lb-ft and was teamed with a new 6-speed automatic transmission. If you need a new tire set for your Pacifica, in our exhaustive collection, you will find first-class products.
CARiD.com has everything from the high-end tires offered by Continental, Pirelli, Bridgestone, and Michelin to more budget-friendly offers like Toyo and Nitto. Don't worry about tire diameters, types, and subtypes – you will find the appropriate ones for your Pacifica on our digital shelves. For instance, our virtual store includes 17-inch Dueler A/T 695 All Season / All Terrain Tires by Bridgestone®, 19-inch Latitude X-Ice Xi2 Winter / Eco Tires by Michelin®, and 22-inch Direzza DZ101 Summer / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. Our goal is to provide you with the first-rate tires and prime service. So, don't hesitate, you are in two clicks from your perfect purchase.
- ACCELERA® IOTA$86.79 - $173.64 (ea)
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.51 - $128.18 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® WINTER SLALOM KSI$98.66 - $178.02 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$111.98 - $244.21 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT UHP$66.53 - $132.61 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACT$165.66 - $345.85 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.38 - $151.66 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH7$81.07 - $132.26 (ea)
- Chrysler Pacifica Models
- Pacifica REG Tires
- Popular Searches