The first time you ride a Chrysler Pacifica will be a memory you cherish for a long time to come. This car combines the qualities of a minivan and those of a SUV. You are able to accommodate six people in the car comfortably while at the same time experiencing the superb comfort that comes with riding a Sports Utility Vehicle. Add to that the exquisite interior design and great handling and you have a car to cherish for a long time to come. It has a reasonable cargo room. However, you can better utilize this car by hooking a trailer to the back with a trailer hitch from CARiD. Different Chrysler Pacifica trailer hitches are available depending on your needs. They range from weight distribution hitches and equalization hitches to gooseneck and 5th wheel trailer hitches. CARiD has the most reputable brand names supplying quality products for its customers. Names like CURT, Pro Series, Hidden Hitch and Reese are well known for their high quality production and customer service. Their products also come with a limited warranty guaranteeing against defects in quality and workmanship.
Chrysler Pacifica trailer hitches are designed by professionals using techniques to guarantee safety and precision. Being fully welded, they bolt right into your vehicle without any strain. Most trailer hitches do not need drilling to attach to your vehicle. All you need is a set of the right tools and an instruction manual and the job is complete in half an hour. This is something that you can do right outside your garage. Alternatively, you may have your local repair mechanics install it for you. CARiD also stocks various accessories to aid the installation process. This includes receiver mounts, electrical connectors and hitch cloths. Trailer hitches are not susceptible to rusting. Manufacturers use a black powdered covering to prevent corrosion.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 10 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Hemi Badge 2005 Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Draw-Tite® - Class 3 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 3 / 4 Max-Frame Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $169.94$169.94
- Tow Ready® - Multi-Plug T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $37.43$37.43
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $153.52$153.52
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $29.56$29.56
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $159.32$159.32
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
- CURT® - Class 1/2 No Drop Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $17.87$17.87
"Seems like a good product, but wasn't as easy to install as was written. It claims you can install it in under 30 minutes. I think even if you had a garage with a hoist and a full arsenal of automotive tools, you're looking at 45-50 minutes. And since most people don't have those hoists or tools in their garage... Probably, better to have it professionally installed."
"After a lengthy wait for the hitch, due to a damaged product being delivered via UPS and having to "reorder", Instillation was a breeze. It was very simple to install. I installed it by myself and had NO problems."
"Easy to install (45 minutes). It looks great on my convertible, can hardly see it."
"As described on wed the site. Fast shipping even through custom to Canada. Will definitely use CARiD in the near future. They give a lot of options to customize a vehicle."