The Pacifica has room for everything you need to take with you and it’s comfortable enough that you can drive it all day without a problem so it’s a vehicle that you spend a lot of time driving. That means that you need it to be performing at its best and the easiest way to achieve this goal is to install the right performance upgrades. Well, you can finally stop looking because we have everything you need including the Chrysler Pacifica brakes, pads, brake cables and rotors which offer you serious value for your money!
The right braking set up is extremely important because of course it means you can deal with emergency situations with much less concern and it can also save you money on future maintenance costs. We have everything you need so that you can slightly improve them from the standard brake system so that you save money on future maintenance or so that you can stop your beast from high speeds in emergency situations. We stock some of the world’s most trusted brands like Brembo, Hawk and EBC so you get value for money and you also get the quality that comes from years of knowledge and experience!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 4 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Carlson® - Disc Brake Caliper Guide Pin Boot KitStarting at: $5.54$5.54
- Dorman® - Disc Brake Caliper Repair KitStarting at: $12.92$12.92
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $65.43$65.43
- PBR® - 4WD Super Brake Pad SetStarting at: $64.27$64.27
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $170.91$170.91
- World Brake Resources® - Premium Remanufactured Brake CaliperStarting at: $66.33$66.33
- Crown® - Brake Pedal PadStarting at: $6.77$6.77
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $44.42$44.42
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $84.05$84.05
- NPN® - Brake Pad SetStarting at: $60.18$60.18
Posted by Vince L.
"I'm just installing now, but I can say with confidence that this kit is precise, what I'm interested in, in terms of all rating categories."
Posted by Shawn H.
"These rotors and brakes were fantastic! The look and performance was outstanding. They truly deserve the name Power Stop. I highly recommend anyone to get these slotted rotors and ceramic brakes for their vehicle. The only downside to this equation was that they didn't make the caliper cover for my base model Chrysler 300."