Chrysler LHS Tires
The Chrysler LHS, a full-size, front wheel drive car, was manufactured in the period from 1994 to 2001. This model had only two generations that featured a 3.5 L EGE 214 hp V6 engine. If you are completely satisfied with your LHS, you probably don't want to change it for a newer model, even if this one was taken out of production more than ten years ago. Don't worry, CARiD.com can provide you with tires, among other accessories, even for your 1994 four-wheeled friend.
Our online store values its customers that's why we work only with top tire companies like Firestone, Goodyear Tires, Bridgestone, Dunlop, and many others. In our wide collection, you can find first-rate tires of different diameters (from 16'' to 21''), types (including winter and all season), and subtypes (performance/all terrain/track/eco). To facilitate the process of tire choice, you can sort tires by prices or brands. We are sure that new tires will provide you with a comfortable ride and responsive steering. Your safety, driving pleasure, and even health highly depend on the quality of your Chrysler LHS tires, so browse CARiD.com, since only here you can find premium tires made by leading manufacturers.
- ACCELERA® ALPHA$55.68 - $96.15 (ea)
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORT$55.43 - $103.88 (ea)
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$85.39 - $168.68 (ea)
- BRIDGESTONE® DRIVEGUARD RFT$106.64 - $316.26 (ea)
- CAPITOL® SPORT$49.92 - $91.76 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIWINTERCONTACT TS830P SSR$163.87 - $333.44 (ea)
- COOPER® CS5 GRAND TOURING$81.38 - $151.66 (ea)
- DELINTE® DH2$43.55 - $111.17 (ea)