Le Baron Brakes, Pads, Rotors
Your LeBaron might be getting older but it’s still comfortable enough to drive all day and it’s still able to give you a fun ride. Of course, it needs to be running at its best and you’re looking for a way to have it running like it was new again and you’ve come to the right place because we have all the performance upgrades you need. Our Chrysler LeBaron brakes, brake lines, pads and rotors are the perfect start since your standard brakes are getting old and they cost you must less than you would expect for the benefits!
Aftermarket braking systems offer you better stopping power and cost you less in the future because they last longer which means that they can pay for themselves. We have everything you need to get the right performance whether you’re looking for something to stop a high-powered beast on the track or whether you’re just looking for a set up that uses more modern technologies so that you know you have the very best. We also stock some of the most trusted brands in the industry like EBC, Brembo and Hawk so you know you’re getting quality!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $118.14$118.14
- Wilwood® - Forged Dynalite 4-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $124.95$124.95
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $39.19$39.19
- HAWK® - Light Truck and SUV Front Brake PadsStarting at: $95.87$95.87
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsStarting at: $333.89$333.89
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $38.62$38.62
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsStarting at: $98.29$98.29
- Wilwood® - Ultralite HP 30 Vane Front Rotor Starting at: $81.39$81.39
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $97.45$97.45
- HAWK® - OES Front Brake PadsStarting at: $35.20$35.20
"I'm just installing now, but I can say with confidence that this kit is precise, what I'm interested in, in terms of all rating categories."
"These rotors and brakes were fantastic! The look and performance was outstanding. They truly deserve the name Power Stop. I highly recommend anyone to get these slotted rotors and ceramic brakes for their vehicle. The only downside to this equation was that they didn't make the caliper cover for my base model Chrysler 300."