Chrysler automobiles have earned the respect of millions of auto owners by being efficient, safe, and stylish. But just like with any other car, the Chryslers need part replacements from time to time. Some parts have a limited lifespan, and some only need a replacement if they get damaged in an accident. The hoods are an example of the latter. They can serve you for decades without any need of a replacement, but they can also get completely totaled in an instant. If that has happened to you, know that there is no turning back – you need to purchase and install a replacement hood as soon as possible.
When choosing an appropriate hood, the first step is to select your Chrysler’s model and year. This way, the Chrysler hood you purchase will be of perfect size and shape for your vehicle. Once you’ve passed that step, there is a plethora of other criteria you can use to choose your ideal Chrysler hood. You can select from an original stock replacement or a custom hood. You can choose from hoods crafted from steel, fiberglass, carbon fiber, or composite materials. The choice is all yours!
- # 1100815
- # 1541315
| Posted by Gregory A | (Menoken, ND)
Good customer service, good customer help and good warranty replacement help as well.
- Popular Auto Body Hoods Part Numbers
- Replace® CH1236115 - Right Hood Hinge
- Replace® CH1236116 - Left Hood Hinge
- Replace® CH1230215V - Hood Panel
- Replace® CH1230217V - Hood Panel
- Replace® CH1230214V - Hood Panel
- Replace® CH1230264V - Hood Panel
- Replace® CH1230214C - Hood Panel
- RhinoPac® 6303 - StrongArm™ Hood Lift Support
- RhinoPac® 4468 - StrongArm™ Hood Lift Support
- Sherman® 108-28-1Q - Hood