- ACCELERA® PHI$60.84 - $142.29
- ACHILLES® 2233$62.24 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-32$165.10 - $1,224.48
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® ZEON 2XS$95.20 - $166.08
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ101$85.05 - $257.00
About Chrysler Crossfire Tires
The Chrysler Crossfire is available as a roadster or two-seat coupe. Its base engine is a Mercedes-sourced 3.2-liter that produces 215 horsepower and 229 pound-feet of torque. The SRT-6 is one of the most successful models in the class. It can boast of a 3.2-liter supercharged V6, which makes 330 hp and 310 lb-ft, and a sport-tuned suspension. If you are a happy owner of this powerful SRT-6, your iron friend must have excellent wheels and tires, and CARiD.com offers you the latest advancements achieved by the tire industry.
Our virtual store has gathered an extensive collection of tires under one roof. All tire sizes, types, and subtypes – we give you the real freedom of choice. For instance, we can offer you 18-inch ATR Sport All Season / Eco Tires by Achilles®, 19-inch Blizzak LM-60 Winter / Performance Tires by Bridgestone®, and 22-inch N3000 Summer / Performance Tires by Nexen®. The tires we offer are manufactured using contemporary technologies and top-quality materials that meet the highest standards. We want to make it easy for you to get the first-class tires for your Chrysler Crossfire. Browse CARiD.com and check it out by yourself.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.