- (11)Custom HeadlightsChrysler Crossfire
- LED HeadlightsChrysler Crossfire
- (1)Halo HeadlightsChrysler Crossfire
- (1)Euro HeadlightsChrysler Crossfire
- (17)Fog LightsChrysler Crossfire
- Daytime Running LightsChrysler Crossfire
- (23)Headlight BulbsChrysler Crossfire
- (3)Halo RingsChrysler Crossfire
- LED Headlight KitsChrysler Crossfire
Traveling in the dark or in poor weather conditions is sometimes unpleasant, as well as hazardous. Even when driving a particularly robust and intelligently designed vehicle such as the Chrysler Crossfire, many of us need some additional assistance with regard to nighttime and unfavorable weather road visibility. CARiD recognizes this, and are here to help Crossfire owners with this great collection of upgrade Chrysler Crossfire projector headlights. After market headlight replacements, like our great Chrysler Crossfire halo headlights, our popular Chrysler Crossfire Euro headlights, and our top of the range Chrysler Crossfire projector headlights, let you see significantly better and more clearly when you need to use your Crossfire after dark.
The additional advantage to replacing your trusty Chrysler Crossfire with our great custom headlights, is the fact that this will give your Crossfire a trendy and unique new style that is guaranteed to get noticed! At CARiD we've got loads of Chrysler Crossfire custom headlights that you can look at, in an incredible assortment of designs, and we are sure that you'll discover the right product to suit you. We provide speedy shipping along with some of the greatest value you'll come across through the internet, so take a look at our Chrysler Crossfire projector headlights and other headlight designs to buy yours right now!
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit For HeadlightsHalo Kit For Headlights by Oracle Lighting. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...$58.65 - $424.96
- Lumen® G7 LED Headlight Conversion KitG7 LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitG7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$7.40 - $117.80
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and...$7.40 - $117.80
- Putco® Headlight BulbsHeadlight Bulbs by Putco. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're also available...$31.99 - $36.99
- Putco® LED Headlight Conversion KitHeadlight LED Conversion Kit by Putco. Are your factory incandescent bulbs dim and need immediate replacement? Replace them with brighter, crisper and longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. You not only make your vehicle more visible to...$81.99 - $251.99
- Oracle Lighting® LED Conversion KitLED Conversion Kit by Oracle Lighting. These LED bulbs are designed to outperform standard halogen bulbs, and match the brightness of HID bulbs. Each bulb emits 2,200 lumens rivaling the top of the line HID bulbs. The unique...$169.96
- PlasmaGlow® LED Headlight Conversion KitLED Headlight Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow. Give your vehicle the look of a European luxury car with Lightning Eyes. Lightning Eyes are unique, thin LED light strips that can be mounted almost anywhere. They're virtually invisible...$84.49
- PlasmaGlow® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by PlasmaGlow. Give your vehicle the look of a European luxury car with Lightning Eyes. Lightning Eyes are unique, thin LED light strips that can be mounted almost anywhere. They're virtually invisible...$84.49
- PIAA® LED Fog Light Performance BulbsLED Fog Light Performance Bulbs by PIAA. Replace your halogen headlight bulbs with this LED Bulb Conversion Kit. While these bulbs run at a drastically reduced temperature in comparison to halogen bulbs, thermal management is key to...$126.65 - $254.15
- PIAA® Night-Tech Headlight Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Plasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement BulbsPlasma Ion Yellow Headlight Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. Dramatically increase your visibility in inclement weather with these replacement bulbs. Ion crystal coating transforms white light into amber light without diminishing the...$33.15 - $84.15
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.