The Crossfire is the kind of vehicle that was designed for those who enjoy driving so it gives you a comfortable and fun ride. Of course, it’s also useful as a tool to get you to wherever you’re going which means that you spend a lot of time driving it so you need it to look as good as it possibly can. While this is a difficult task we have a range of upgrades to help you and they can deliver you stunning improvements at lower prices than you would expect!
Chrysler Crossfire custom body kits are a fantastic start since the exterior of your vehicle is what people see first and it’s the part that makes the statement about you. We have the right parts to allow you to make subtle changes that will simply tweak your vehicle in the way you want or you can even find the right parts to make it stand out from the crowd so that you know there is no other vehicle like it. Once you have the combination that suits your vehicle you’ll be left wondering how you ever drove a standard car!
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Duraflex® Fender FlaresFender Flares by Duraflex®. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features. Because of these features, Duraflex aero parts obtain a much higher durability rate than the average fiberglass...Stylish and aerodynamicHigh Quality 6 oz. Fiberglass$71.10 - $1,465.25
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex®. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,439.10
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- Magic Tilt® Galvanized FenderGalvanized Fender by Magic Tilt®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$21.08 - $38.19
- Wade® Double Hood Scoops (Unpainted)Universal Double Hood Scoops by Wade®, 2 Pieces. Material: ABS Plastic. Comes unpainted. Install the Wade hood scoops and change the character of your vehicle. Give it an aggressive performance look! The Wade hood scoops make the...Give a performance lookNo-drill installation$74.14
- Seibon® 15 3/4" x 19 1/2" Carbon Fiber Square PanelUniversal 15 3/4" x 19 1/2" Square Panel by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. 1 Piece. Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. The production team offers superior craftsmanship with over...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$42.50 - $102.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber TubeUniversal 47" Tube by Seibon®. Material: Carbon Fiber. 1 Piece. Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. The production team offers superior craftsmanship with over 15 years of experience...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$30.60 - $45.90
- Duraflex® AMG Style Fiberglass Side Skirts (Unpainted) (104966)AMG Style Side Skirts by Duraflex®. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$198.00
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne®.Crafted from high-grade materialsEnsures unmatched quality$17.08
- Torque Solution® Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B)Universal Black Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit (TS-UNI-026B) by Torque Solution®. Billet Bumper Quick Release Kit allows you to quickly remove your bumper without tools for easy access and lowered cars. Great accessory for those...$32.53
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Chrysler Crossfire Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro