- ACCELERA® 651$55.92
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK LM-25 RFT$212.88 - $556.71
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPREMIUMCONTACT 2$112.31 - $489.68
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.84 - $134.66
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $109.50
About Chrysler Cirrus Tires
The Chrysler Cirrus, a mid-size sedan, was sold in America, Mexico, Canada, and Brazil in the period from 1995 to 2000. The model was rather successful, that's why Motor Trend magazine called the Cirrus Car of 1995, and it was in the Car and Driver magazine's Top 10 list in 1996 and 1997. The goal of this model development was to create a vehicle that would have an expressive look and be exciting to drive, yet safe to transport a family. If you like trips with your family, for comfortable and safe performance, your Cirrus needs reliable wheels and tires, and CARiD.com has everything you are looking for.
You have chosen the right place – our website guarantees quality, variety, and reasonable prices. We have collected tires of different diameters (from 15'' to 20''), types (including seasonal and all season), and subtypes (including track and eco). All top tire companies are here for you, like Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear Tires, Yokohama, and many others. CARiD.com is sure that with new tires, you will have complete control of your Cirrus in all road circumstances. With any questions arising, don't hesitate to contact us.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.