Chrysler Brake Calipers
No matter which Chrysler you have it’s the kind of vehicle that you’re more than happy to drive because it looks good, sounds great and goes well. Of course, it can always go better with the right performance upgrades so you’ve come to the right place. We have everything you need to get the performance that perfectly suits the way you drive and our Chrysler brakes, pads and rotors are upgrades that you definitely won’t regret. We even have them at much lower prices than you would expect so you get value for money!
Because it’s so important to get the right brake set up we have all the proven brands like Brembo, EBC and Hawk so that you know that you’re getting the best quality in the world which gives you great peace of mind. We have all the components you need to completely update your older brake set up so that it uses all the modern technologies and gives you the best performance or to just tweak your brakes to better suit the way you drive. We offer everything at fantastic prices so you get great value and we even have all the information you need!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 3 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Brake PadsStarting at: $120.05$120.05
- EBC® - High Carbon Blade Sport RotorsStarting at: $183.51$183.51
- Wilwood® - Forged Dynalite 4-Pistons Front Caliper Starting at: $124.95$124.95
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $41.79$41.79
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $39.14$39.14
- BAER® - Sport Front Decela RotorsStarting at: $217.34$217.34
- BREMBO® - GT-R Series Front Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $8,059.20$8,059.20
- DBA® - 4000 Series™ T3 Slotted Rear RotorStarting at: $126.10$126.10
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $55.10$55.10
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Rear Brake KitStarting at: $159.22$159.22
"These rotors and brakes were fantastic! The look and performance was outstanding. They truly deserve the name Power Stop. I highly recommend anyone to get these slotted rotors and ceramic brakes for their vehicle. The only downside to this equation was that they didn't make the caliper cover for my base model Chrysler 300."