Your 300 is one of the most stylish vehicles on the market and you want to make sure that it stays that way for as long as possible. That’s a difficult task when there are so many things that can damage it and one of the big problems is the sun shining down on the interior. The resulting wear and tear is hard to look at and can also damage the resale value of the vehicle, so we have a wide range of Chrysler 300 sun shades to fix the problem for good!
Brands like Covercraft, Intro-Tech and others provide products that can protect your car without falling to pieces so that you know your new purchase is going to last you for a long time. The right quality sun shade is important because you will be using it every day to keep the interior safe from the sun and to keep it cool when you leave it parked on a warm day. To help you find the right product we have all the information and customer reviews you need and we even have great prices so that you get value for your money!
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 4 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any sun shades we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week to provide answers.
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeStarting at: $32.99$32.99
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldStarting at: $34.99$34.99
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldStarting at: $49.99$49.99
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeStarting at: $39.95$39.95
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Starting at: $39.95$39.95
"This is an excellent solution to not getting the inside of your car fried in the summer sun. Get one for every vehicle you own."
"Love the sun shade. Good fit, easy installation. The only bad thing is - it doesn't keep the heat out like other shades."