The 300 is known across the world for its unique style and fun driving so if you own one then you know that it can start a stirring within you that wants more and more performance. That means that you need to find the right performance upgrades and you’ve come to the right place because we have everything you need to get the performance that suits your driving style. Our Chrysler 300 brakes, pads and rotors are some of the most important upgrades you’ll find and they cost you much less than you would imagine!
Your braking system is obviously an integral part of your car but what many people don’t realize is that standard brakes can cost more to maintain while giving you less performance than the right aftermarket system. We offer the trusted brands within the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from years of experience and lots of knowledge in the latest and greatest technologies. We have everything at fantastic prices and once you have the right set up you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it earlier!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 2 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsStarting at: $223.56$223.56
- Carlson® - Brake Bleeder Screw SetStarting at: $5.71$5.71
- Dorman® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $118.22$118.22
- PBR® - Brake Master CylinderStarting at: $117.53$117.53
- Wagner® - ThermoQuiet™ Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $37.36$37.36
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $41.30$41.30
- Wilwood® - GT 72 Curved Vane RotorStarting at: $157.95$157.95
- Monroe® - Ceramics™ Brake PadsStarting at: $40.84$40.84
- Brembo® - GT Series Cross Drilled Brake KitStarting at: $3,451.20$3,451.20
- Hawk® - Quiet Slot™ RotorStarting at: $123.00$123.00
Posted by Shawn H.
"These rotors and brakes were fantastic! The look and performance was outstanding. They truly deserve the name Power Stop. I highly recommend anyone to get these slotted rotors and ceramic brakes for their vehicle. The only downside to this equation was that they didn't make the caliper cover for my base model Chrysler 300."