200 Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- MOPAR® - Coolant/AntifreezeStarting at: $27.93$27.93
- DORMAN® - Oil Drain PlugStarting at: $7.28$7.28
- GENUINE® - Auto Trans FluidStarting at: $33.11$33.11
- Royal Purple® - API-Licensed High Performance Motor OilStarting at: $106.16$106.16
- Mishimoto® - Liquid Chill™ Radiator Coolant AdditiveStarting at: $15.00$15.00
- RBP® - Diesel Fuel Additive EnhancerStarting at: $29.50$29.50
- Energy Suspension® - Formula 5 PrelubeStarting at: $2.51$2.51
- Royal Purple® - Synfilm™ Recip. 100 Reciprocating Air Compressor OilStarting at: $209.30$209.30
- Royal Purple® - XPR™ Extreme Performance Racing OilStarting at: $218.05$218.05
"Great product. My transmission shifts smooth now."
"I purchased 2 quarts of the manual transmission fluid and it is exactly what it says it is. Transmission fluid. I have no complaints about the product itself but the reason I gave it two stars for ease of installation is because you obviously need a siphon or else as you can't "install" the fluid. "
"You can't go wrong using Royal Purple products. Very high quality and well worth the extra cost. Wish they made Royal Purple oil in a SAE 5W-40 for my Ford F-250 diesel. The Rotella syn I use in it now works well but would rather use Royal Purple!"
"I have been using Royal Purple Street Synthetic Motor Oil for 2 different vehicles I have owned since discovering it in 1996. It is a phenomenal product that lives up to its billing better than any product of the same type on the market. If you want to protect your engine and only have to change your oil about once every 5k miles, get this oil! Expensive you say? What is your engine worth in comparison? For my money, time, and power boost that this product provides to my truck, nothing goes in my crank case but this oil. Buy it, you will not be disappointed! "
"According to my fiance, Royal Purple is the best there is. I bought this for him for Christmas, along with motor oil so that he could change the oil in his car, and he was very excited. He swears by Royal Purple and won't put anything else in his cars. "