As a driver, you probably have to put up with many uncomfortable and unpredictable situations on the road. Sure, there are rules and regulations that most drivers follow, but they don’t stop traffic jams, car accidents, and extreme weather from happening. Though you can prepare yourself for most of the predicaments on the road, weather conditions can make driving unpredictable and sometimes hazardous, so the best option is to simply adapt. Fog is one of the most common problems, and is especially prevalent in wild areas, such as forests, mountains and valleys. Standard headlights tend to be quite ineffective against fog, especially if it’s thick, so investing in the Chrysler 200 fog lights sold at CARiD is a great choice that will tackle this problem.
Fog lights are installed below headlights and light up the road below the fog, letting you see what is ahead of you for the most part. At CARiD, you can find various kinds of fog lights at reasonable prices, and pick one in accordance with your personal tastes and the car itself. If you do not want a custom set, you can by OEM replacements for your lights in our catalog. Invest in these lights today and you won’t have to worry about foggy roads again.
- Spyder® OE Style Fog LightsOEM Style Fog Lights by Spyder®. Fog lights help you see the road better in fog and inclement weather. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the...$30.62 - $143.25
- Spec-D® Projector Fog LightsProjector Fog Lights by Spec-D®. Projector fog lights are designed to cut through the scotch mist. These lights will add custom style to your vehicle in addition to hot looks.Direct bolt-on replacement - These lights are designed to directly replace your factory ones, most sets come with the easy-to-follow installation instructions. However, if you have no experience in auto repair, professional installation is highly recommendedAffordable - Unlike most OEM replacement parts, Spec-D Projector Fog Lights are available at a competitive price. In other words, you pay less and get more buying this Spec-D product$41.62 - $103.46
- Winjet® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. To enhance both visibility and looks of your vehicle, these opulent fog lights are offered at a more than reasonable price. Fitted with highly efficient projector lenses and super...$33.99 - $89.99
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman®. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights...Provides better vision in fog, rain, and snowMeets OEM requirements$12.24 - $268.96
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.07 - $228.28
- Crown® Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$28.13 - $259.63
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$7.24 - $340.77
- J.W. Speaker® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by J.W. Speaker®. New generation of high-power LED fog lights are designed to improve your safety and style on the road, increasing your visibility both day and night. Built tough with UV-resistant hard-coated...Enhance safety while driving in bad weatherExtreme durability$190.32 - $360.00
- Spec-D® LED Daytime Running LightsLED Daytime Running Lights by Spec-D®. Spec-D figuratively has their finger on the pulse of the automotive aftermarket, so they can bring you the latest style and best performing parts and accessories. No matter whether you want...Expertly crafted from premium materialsEnsure the ultimate in quality and durability$44.59 - $255.21
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal®. OEM Quality. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful....Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$16.50 - $713.13
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $73.78
- Putco® Replacement Fog Light BulbsReplacement Fog Light Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety. These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're sold in pairs and...LED bulbs provide a brighter, cleaner light than comparable incandescent bulbsProduce a more attractive light compared to incandescent bulbs; no need to replace factory lighting fixture$29.99 - $90.99
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$45.24 - $67.03
- Putco® Back Up Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $66.99