When it comes to changing the look of your Chrysler 200, the aftermarket chrome accessories that we’ve stocked for you are a perfect thing to start with. The glossy shine of these chrome-plated items can easily complement the exterior of your vehicle. CARiD has handpicked a full lineup of the Chrysler 200 chrome trim. If you have damaged any of your existing accessories, the single chrome-coated accessory is a perfect option. However, if you decide to customize your Chrysler 200 with these products from the front bumper to the tail lights, then a complete chrome trim package is available at your disposal.
After the chrome accessories are installed on your exterior, they will stay there for ages. Beyond the shine, aftermarket chrome products also deliver the additional benefit of strength. This can be attributed to the fact that each accessory is made of durable materials, such as stainless steel and ABS plastic. Moreover, these materials are also known to be corrosion-resistant. When you replace your flimsy factory parts with aftermarket chromed ones, your Chrysler 200 will get the bling you seek, along with an upgrade in build quality, since each and every chrome product that we offer you is manufactured by companies that are the leaders in the aftermarket industry.
- Putco® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the...$13.99 - $183.99
- SAA® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using the...$27.32 - $174.87
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$53.00 - $80.00
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$65.58 - $163.94
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $54.00
- RI® Fender TrimFender Trim by RI®. Add some shine and protection to your vehicle with these attractive fender trim moldings. The highly polished, mirror-like finish will enhance your vehicle’s appearance and they’ll protect your fenders from...$60.64 - $141.37
- Putco® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Putco®. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...$40.99 - $214.99
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.08 - $87.99
- SAA® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SAA®. Chrome out your precious vehicle with stylish SAA Mirror Covers. They are made of heavy-duty ABS plastic for exceptional durability and triple chrome coated for the thickest and shiniest finish. Installation...$16.39 - $120.23
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.37 - $121.18
- SAA® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your...$21.86 - $163.94
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- CCI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.08 - $87.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.04 - $98.01
- SAA® Moldings InsertMoldings Insert by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your...$21.86 - $163.94
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Chrysler 200 Chrome Trim Reviews
- Chrysler 200 Models
- 200 C Chrome Trim
- 200 LX Chrome Trim
- 200 Limited Chrome Trim
- 200 S Chrome Trim
- 200 Touring Chrome Trim