The mid-size sedan segment of the automotive market has always been a place of fierce competition between car manufacturers. New vehicles come and go, different models appear and are discontinued after just a few years. But some cars come here to stay. Such is the Chrysler 200, which entered the public spotlight in 2010. Initially based on the third generation of the Chrysler Sebring, the 200 had a whole lot of its own merits and features that made this model stand out, and the latest generation, announced in 2014, was designed from the ground up, using the Fiat-Chrysler Compact Wide platform as the basis for a brand new automobile. Huge improvements over the previous model, great build quality and an optional convertible body style rarely met in the mid-size sedan class make the 200 a very intriguing choice.
Reliable performance of your car’s brake system is essential for safety behind the wheel. If you value your car’s maneuverability and your own safety, you need the finest Chrysler 200 replacement brake parts available on the market. You need quality. You need durability and long-term efficiency. All you need, and more, you can find in one particular place, and this place is our online superstore.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...$18.58 - $96.39
- Centric® Premium Brake RotorPremium Brake Rotor by Centric®. This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a...$18.07 - $753.48
- Bosch® QuietCast™ Premium Brake PadsQuietCast™ Premium Brake Pads by Bosch®. It's certainly no joke when you drive with worn out brake pads as they can cause serious, very expensive problems if not replaced in time. Bosch QuietCast Premium Brake Pads are precision...$20.43 - $87.03
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...$11.29 - $158.43
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...$33.97 - $73.67
- Monroe® Ceramics™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...$19.67 - $65.66
- Akebono® Pro-ACT™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPerformance™ Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Akebono®. These pads combine OE quality and fit with application-specific friction formulations to deliver a superior level of braking performance. Innovative ceramic formulations...$33.88 - $103.80
- Bendix® CQ™ Ceramic Brake PadsCQ™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience...$23.99 - $61.09
- Centric® Fleet Performance Brake PadsFleet Performance Brake Pads by Centric®. These brake pads are specially designed to operate under high-demand conditions providing safe stops from high speeds regardless of temperature. With unique para-aramid compounds, these...$36.72 - $90.31
- Monroe® Dynamics™ Brake PadsDynamics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. Dynamics Brake Pads utilize Positive Molding Technology. This unique performance-enhancing feature provides denser friction consistency for better stopping performance and reduced noise and dust...$20.09 - $112.80
- Dorman® Brake HoseBrake Hose by Dorman®. Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake...$5.54 - $76.37
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to...$16.31 - $220.07
- Bendix® CT-3™ Ceramic Brake PadsCT-3™ Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With these pads, you get smooth braking, confident pedal feel, shorter stopping distances, longer rotor and pads life, and reduced brake dust. With the use of thermally bonded high-performance...$45.22 - $119.58
- Advics® Ultra-Premium Ceramic Brake PadsUltra-Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Advics®. Thanks to OE ceramic friction formulations, these pads provide smooth, quiet, and safe braking performance, while reducing noise and ensuring better heat dissipation. They feature slots...$31.51 - $80.73
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Extended Wear Brake Pads by Centric®. With these brake pads, you will experience excellent braking performance along with the assurance that your brakes and rotors will last for many miles. To ensure quiet operation,...$21.84 - $161.59
Guides & Articles
- Auto Repair PartsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Auto Repair PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Auto Repair PartsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Auto Repair PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Auto Repair PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Auto Repair PartsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Auto Repair PartsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Auto Repair PartsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
Chrysler 200 Brake Parts Reviews
2012 Chrysler 200