Drilled and Slotted Rear Red Rotors (CBX1.1109.1156R) by Chrome Brakes®. Quantity: 1 Pair, Rotor Type: Solid, Outside Diameter: 286mm (11.26"), Lug Holes: 5, Weight: 23lbs. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rear rotors that feature both slots and drilled holes to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use, even drifting. High-graphite G3000 grade iron provides superior performance from reduced temperatures and quieter application. Patented colored chromium layer adds style while providing a higher level of resistance to corrosion and temperature buildup than zinc or paints. The chromium layer is designed to disappear in the area that the brake pads contact the rotor.
- Set of rear disc brake rotors that are sized to match OEM equipment while providing superior braking performance and better looks
- Produced from the highest quality G3000 grade of "gray" iron with graphite microstructure
- Rotors have high thermal conductivity and are extremely resistant to temperature buildup
- Lower operating temperatures reduce rotor warp, fluid boiling, and hot spotting
- Rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Rotors are machined to a fine, consistent weight balance to provide the smoothest brake applications
- Pyrolytic Chromium Carbide (PCC) color coating provides a higher level of resistance to corrosion and temperature buildup on non-contact areas than zinc or paints
- 1 year / 36,000 mile manufacturer warranty is effective until rotors reach minimum thickness due to normal wear
- Manufactured in the United States
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors are designed for the customer who wants colorful style and enhanced braking power for their performance vehicle. As beautiful as they may be to the eye, every material and design aspect of the Chrome Brakes® rotors is created to keep overall temperature of brake components down, and overall stopping performance up - even in hard use street conditions. Pad contact surfaces are slotted and drilled for best venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses. Centers are ventilated for air pass-through. Plus, the iron used to form the rotors is cast with a high graphite content that takes longer to heat up - minimizing the chance of rotor warp over time. Brake fluid doesn’t boil and create pedal fade, so grip remains even and strong. Your vehicle will glide to a civilized stop because Chrome Brakes® rotors are machined to a fine, consistent weight balance to provide the smoothest brake applications.
Chrome Brakes® rotors will stay looking good for a long time thanks to a pyrolytic chromium carbide protection layer. Not only does this PCC application give the rotors their color, this patented coating bonds to the metal to provide a level of corrosion resistance that paint and zinc cannot match. Plus, it actually aids in the resistance to heat buildup that gives you superior braking and longer rotor life. Chrome Brakes® rotors are available in a range of colors to meet your needs, and we invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions.
Located in Greenville, South Carolina, Chrome Brakes® began with the goal of bringing the benefits of superior brake components at a reasonable cost to performance enthusiasts everywhere. Company engineers believed then, as they do today, that better brakes make driving more enjoyable and safer for any vehicle. As a result, they developed a philosophy that superior brake components cannot be superior without advanced materials that match the exact tolerances of each and every individual vehicle they are created for. Relentless development and testing led to brake pads, rotors, and other related components that deliver uncompromising fit and operation, and Chrome Brakes’ customer base has expanded due to fierce loyalty. So when you want superior brake pads and rotors for high performance driving that exceed OEM specification without the excessive cost, Chrome Brakes® has the products you need - backed by the best warranty in the business.