- ACCELERA® ALPHA$46.61 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 2233$60.86 - $98.60
- BFGOODRICH® ADVANTAGE T/A$86.41 - $170.96
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK WS80$113.63 - $247.79
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS3 TOURING$72.94 - $134.87
- DELINTE® DH2$41.21 - $110.31
- DUNLOP® DIREZZA DZ102$82.84 - $255.80
About Chevy Volt Tires
The Chevy Volt is the first car aimed at combining electric capabilities with an auxiliary gasoline engine. And this model met Chevy's expectations, since this plug-in hybrid was called the most fuel-efficient compact vehicle sold in America. This model has also won numerous awards such as the World Green Car of 2011, North American Car of 2011, and European Car of 2012. If you prefer safety and comfort, you must have first-class wheels and tires on your Chevy Volt, and our online store can provide you with top-quality products.
Our extensive collection of tires includes tires of various diameters (17'', 18'', or 19''), types (all season/summer/winter), and subtypes (performance/track/eco). For instance, we can offer you 17-inch ATR Sport All Season / Eco Tires by Achilles®, 18-inch g-Force Sport COMP-2 Summer / Track Tires by BFGoodrich®, and 19-inch Graspic DS-3 Winter / Performance Tires by Dunlop®. We assure you that each tire is manufactured using reliable materials and innovative technologies, and meets the highest standards set in the industry. If you want to save your time, browse our online store. Make a purchase yourself, or contact us if you have any questions.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.