Chevy Venture Air Filters & Components
- Hastings® - Air FilterStarting at: $12.81$12.81
- Purolator® - Air FilterStarting at: $15.11$15.11
- MANN-Filter® - Air FilterStarting at: $7.40$7.40
- Full® - Air FilterStarting at: $8.38$8.38
- Crown® - Air FilterStarting at: $19.72$19.72
- FRAM® - Extra Guard™ Panel Air FilterStarting at: $9.32$9.32
- aFe® - Pro 5R Air FilterStarting at: $58.66$58.66
Posted by William O T.
"Well, I wasn't looking for more horsepower and didn't expect any so I really haven't noticed any increase over the previous AMSOIL air filter. What I was hoping for was an increase on gas mileage and I'm sorry to say that there was none over two full tanks worth. Even a modest increase would have been nice but I actually am now getting slightly less mileage. For now I am hoping that this new filter will clean the air as well as the AMSOIL filter that they no longer make for my vehicle."
Posted by Matthew P.
"Works simple, lets my baby breath easier. I live and drive at 8500-13k elev. and it showed improvement instantly. Had an fipk kit on my old truck and its been worked hard for 15 years with no issues on the kit."
Posted by Evan B.
"It seems to work fine. Definitely able to hear engine breather a little more. It's a subtle sound difference, but it's there. Not sure if it's just the car, but there seems to be some type of stall or lag at about 3rd gear when attempting to go WOT. Didn't seem to have this with the stock filter. My mpg has however increased."
Posted by Paul H.
"No more cleaning and oiling of filters. Just clean with a shop vac and you are good to go for another 25,000 miles. It also adds better throttle performance to my 1994 Chevy K 1500. Paul H."
Posted by Shawn J.
"So Far So Good"