Chevy Uplander Rims & Wheels
When most people think of custom wheels, they merely think of a product that performs no function other than making your car stylish and shinier. However, this is not true, as your wheels’ material and build quality really affects the car’s performance. Steel wheels are the heaviest, but are also the most affordable. Aluminum and Magnesium wheels are both light and give better handling, though they tend to be more expensive. Furthermore, these two materials can be melted together into an alloy that incorporates the best qualities of the two materials. Buying the Chevy Uplander wheels at CARiD is a smart move, which will guarantee an improved driving performance for years to come.
Unlike many other parts, this product is built to last, and won’t break or lose its beauty after several years of driving. These wheels undergo a long and thorough manufacturing process that ensures the best level of performance. As we have a vast collection of wheels available for most cars on the market, you’ll have to make up your mind regarding the wheel size, color, material, and design you want, and find something suitable. However, this should be an easy process as our site is very straightforward and user-friendly. Moreover, we have employees that provide help of all sorts to their customers.
- LEXANI® JOHNSON II Black with Machined Facefrom $500.00 - $1,440.00 (ea)
- AMERICAN RACING® AR890 Satin Black with Machined Facefrom $137.03 - $254.90 (ea)
- DUB® X-90 SALANTEfrom $715.00 - $3,108.00 (ea)
- ASANTI® SS005 Silver with Brushed Face$1,120.00 (ea)
- FORGIATO® F2.14from $1,407.00 - $1,851.30 (ea)
- SAVINI® SV-39from $1,050.00 - $3,551.00 (ea)
- GFG® MOROCCO Solid Color Center with Matching LipCall for Pricing
- ATX SERIES® RAVINE Matte Gray with Black Reinforcing Ringfrom $191.39 - $272.54 (ea)
- Chevy Uplander Models
- Uplander REG Wheels & Rims