- ACCELERA® IOTA$82.61 - $173.47
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/T$88.50 - $129.78
- BFGOODRICH® ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO$150.22 - $541.89
- BRIDGESTONE® BLIZZAK DM-V1$154.08 - $1,224.48
- CAPITOL® H/T LTR$121.65 - $168.22
- CONTINENTAL® CONTISPORTCONTACT 5$172.72 - $1,980.00
- COOPER® CS4 TOURING$80.25 - $195.81
- DELINTE® DESERT STORM D8$102.44 - $282.17
About Chevy Traverse Tires
The Chevy Traverse, a full-size crossover SUV, features a 3.6-liter V6 engine that generates 281 horsepower and 253 pound-feet of torque. This model can boast of capaciousness and excellent ride quality, and is perfect for traveling with your spouse, children, and their friends. If you prefer safety and comfort, don't forget to buy top quality wheels and tires for your Traverse, and CARiD.com can provide you with the most reliable tires on the market.
On our digital shelves, you can find tires of various diameters (from 17'' to 26''), types (all season/summer/winter), and subtypes (performance/all terrain/eco). For instance, you can buy 17-inch Long Trail T/A Tour All Season / Performance Tires by BFGoodrich®, 19-inch Latitude X-Ice Xi2 Winter / Eco Tires by Michelin®, or 24-inch N3000 Summer / Performance Tires by Nexen®. The leading tire brands manufacture reliable tires that meet the highest standards and make you feel safe on the road. And you will be surprised by our budget-friendly prices. Believe us, further internet surfing is of no use. Our online store is sure that you will find the perfect tires for your Chevy Traverse here. Don't hesitate, browse CARiD.com and check it out by yourself.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.