Chevy Traverse Cargo Liner
The Chevy Traverse is a stylish vehicle designed to get you to where you’re going in comfort and with plenty of room to take whatever you need to take with you. That means that it’s perfect for taking you to work, shopping or even somewhere a little more fun like out for the day or the weekend. However, one thing you need to watch out for is what might be happening to your trunk with all the things you’re keeping in it. Thankfully our cargo liners are to the rescue with their ability to keep your trunk free of damage.
They work to prevent problems like stains, spills and scratches so that things like dirt, water, mud, snow and even chemicals are unable to damage your trunk when they get into it. Even though they’re a tool they don’t need to be hidden because they’re available in a range of colors to suit your individual Traverse and you can find them in luxurious carpet or a see through material. You can get them in universal or custom fit to get that extra snug look and they’re at a range of budgets. They’re the perfect accessory!
| Posted by Rodney | (Hollis, NY)
Product looks good. Easy to install but the quality is so good. Too slippery.
- Popular Traverse Part Numbers
- Husky Liners® 21041 - Classic Style™ Cargo Liner (Black)
- Husky Liners® 21061 - Classic Style™ Cargo Liner (Behind 3rd Row Seat, Black)
- Husky Liners® 21042 - Classic Style™ Cargo Liner (Gray)
- WeatherTech® 40424 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 42424 - Cargo Liner (Gray, Behind 2nd Row)
- WeatherTech® 40632 - Cargo Liner (Black, Behind 3rd Row)
- Covercraft® PCL6239BK - Custom Cargo Area Liner™ (Behind 2nd Seat, Black)
- WeatherTech® 42632 - Cargo Liner (Gray, Behind 3rd Row)
- Husky Liners® 22021 - WeatherBeater™ Cargo Liner (Behind 2nd Row Seat, Black)
- Husky Liners® 22023 - WeatherBeater™ Cargo Liner (Behind 2nd Row Seat, Tan)
- Chevy Traverse Models
- Traverse Base Cargo Liners
- Traverse LS Cargo Liners
- Traverse LT Cargo Liners
- Traverse LTZ Cargo Liners