The Traverse has the comfort and features you need to make even the longest journeys seem short and it has the ability to tackle almost any terrain you can think of. That means that you spend a lot of time in it and you want it to be running at its best so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades. Well, look no further because we have everything you need including the Chevy Traverse brakes, pads and rotors which can add a serious amount of safety without costing you a fortune!
Not only is it important to have the right brakes so that you know you can always stop in an emergency but the right set up will cost you less in the future so it saves you money. We carry the brands that have the best reputations in the industry like EBC, Hawk and Brembo to ensure that you get the quality that can only come from years of experience and use of the most proven and reliable technologies. Getting the right braking set up is a decision that is impossible to regret and we even have them at great prices so you get value for your money!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 25 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsStarting at: $47.33$47.33
- EBC® - Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Front Brake PadsStarting at: $98.29$98.29
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitStarting at: $195.15$195.15
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Rear Brake PadsStarting at: $76.40$76.40
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $184.21$184.21
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorStarting at: $96.87$96.87
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorStarting at: $152.28$152.28
- HAWK® - Light Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $71.54$71.54
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsStarting at: $296.13$296.13
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $41.04$41.04
"Works great. Good braking power."
"Great product!!! Bought them for my 01 Tahoe, and you can really tell the difference in stopping power from regular stock brakes and rotors. Basically, it does everything in the product description."
"Product came in the mail on time as promised. Very good quality and makes my SUV stop on a better note."
"I purchased these as a replacement to my Trailblazer SS AWD OEMs and they didn't disappoint! Braking stoppage has been reduced close to 40% over original OEM brakes, and installation time was very fast (2.5 hours) with a 100% fitment and with no complications. If you're looking for a smart brake choice, this is it."
"These brakes are a very good upgrade. I can tell a big difference over the stock brakes."